DUI suspect drives 11 miles without r...

DUI suspect drives 11 miles without rear tire

There are 7 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 18, 2010, titled DUI suspect drives 11 miles without rear tire. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Authorities say a New York state man whose license expired 33 years ago was charged with driving while intoxicated after he drove a van 11 miles without one of its tires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

-WSJ-IS-MY-HERO-

“Beautiful Ugly”

Since: Jul 10

Torrance, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2010
Why is his nose all red in his picture? He either took a blow to the nose from the man while getting arrested, or was snortng some blow. Either or, his insurance is going to blow up, if he even has any. This blows.

Blow pop anyone?
westside steve

Anaheim, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2010
I guess he was following the "Thank God we're driving 'cause I'm too drunk to walk." philosophy.

A sober person can't drive a straight line missing a tire, so this poor guy didn't have a chance.

“Just saying”

Since: Feb 09

Springfield, Il.

#3 Aug 18, 2010
Another reason to blame Bush.
Dave T

San Pedro, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2010
If I looked like that I would be drinking also.
Jan

Ojai, CA

#5 Aug 31, 2010
-WSJ-IS-MY-HERO- wrote:
Why is his nose all red in his picture? He either took a blow to the nose from the man while getting arrested, or was snortng some blow. Either or, his insurance is going to blow up, if he even has any. This blows.
Blow pop anyone?
Tell me you never saw an alcoholic who had been drinking for years. That is the look.
Jan

Ojai, CA

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Dave T wrote:
If I looked like that I would be drinking also.
No...if you were drinking, you would look like that.
Yokel

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2010
DUI? Let's not have a rush to judgment here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In wake of YWCA closing, Sheriff reminds public... Apr 4 sting ray two 2
News Sheriff hosts meeting to discuss school safety,... Mar '18 control shot 1
News Rochester woman gets probation after pleading g... Jan '18 BovenziSuxDix 3
News Local conference to discuss practice of history... Nov '17 ruined byblacks 1
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193
News This weekend, Jason Lang lost his battle with d... (Jun '17) Jun '17 china white 1
News Friedman plans to pursue case against child mol... (Mar '17) Mar '17 crooked fks 1