Raffle rumors spread after Mike O For...

Raffle rumors spread after Mike O Ford closes

There are 2 comments on the 10NBC / WHEC TV-10 story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Raffle rumors spread after Mike O Ford closes. In it, 10NBC / WHEC TV-10 reports that:

When a judge ordered that all the property at Mike Ognibene Ford in Batavia be seized and the inventory passed to Ford Credit Company, rumors swirled that Ford had also taken the Ford Mustang donated for a ... via 10NBC / WHEC TV-10

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10NBC / WHEC TV-10.

CMP

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2007
This couldn't have happened to a better bunch of lying crooks!!
jaw

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2007
I also Had Bad Rub with the Ognibene family. Mrs. O Was in a traffic accident in front of my house Back a few years ago(2002).. well When her New 2002 Explorer (with A dealer Plate on it) bounced off of a Chevy pickup i heard her truck reving (no Seatbelt) nearly airborn into My 2001 GMC Sierra. when her husband came from their business he was upset and pissed seemingly more about the Explorer than the blood trickling from his wifes head ... what a jerk... it was summer and really hot so i offered his wife a glass of water .Realized it was tap water with ice and would not even drink it the other O's showed up And after about 30 secounds i caught the picture of snotty stuck up above us all additude from these people.Well afterwards insurance had to pay up and repair our truck ..Expecting the O's insurance to cover... well my insurance went up and the no faulted and our insurance paid for all three vehicles in some manner i was livid they smashed into our parked car in our driveway how in any way should my pocket book carry the burden? i started to inqure , calling insurance the insurance companies. not even a week later their Son Mike the "I'll see you right here " doof would drive by my house really slow... if looks could kill....we'd be dead. Also a few times in the middle of the night a loud older GT 40 red in color(off of the Ognibenes' lot)would go by really slow by our house and rev its engine for maximum loudness waking us up... well lets just say that two can play that game !( along with all my gearhead buddies help) he stopped harrasing us! My girl and i wanted badly topop that stupid blow up 50 foot ugly mug ballon of Mike on their lot...we never did but oh god were we happy to see it go along with the rest of their
mess they made.. i just feel sorry for all the consumers who were scammed and slammed by that crook!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About Andy Cuomo's words on hate crime Nov 23 werewolvesbiteliz... 6
This choice was made easy Nov 21 backroadproductions 2
The media gets batavia city streets plowed Nov 21 OgreTones 2
Trump should call Larry Friedman Nov 21 URanassholelarry 1
Russian communism better than sharia law? Nov 21 ScottsBill 1
sheriff dept website affiliated with harmful we... Nov 21 untouchable 1
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s Units For S-a-l-e In ... Nov 21 yalldeserveit 5
More from around the web