Red Osier To Open Downtown Rochester Location

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: 13WHAM 42

The Red Osier restaurant will open its first location in downtown Rochester on Wednesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 30, 2012
39 W. Main Street is the County Office Building.

Where exactly does one go in the County Office Building to buy a roast beef sammy? The clerks office?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2012
Will they give their customers free parking and bulletproof vests? They will need all the help they can get to protect the customers.Bad idea Red Osier.
kool dude

El Monte, CA

#5 May 1, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Will they give their customers free parking and bulletproof vests? They will need all the help they can get to protect the customers.Bad idea Red Osier.
Who are the customers going to need protection from?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 May 1, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the customers going to need protection from?
Do your "job" that you are getting paid for and stop stealing from your employers.Try your raceaiting elsewhere troll.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 May 1, 2012
TYPO: racebaiting.
Kool Dude

United States

#9 May 1, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Do your "job" that you are getting paid for and stop stealing from your employers.Try your raceaiting elsewhere troll.
Why do you always look for confrontation on here? I think you say things for effect. I see your troll answered my question. I think you are all the same person. LOL
Kool Dude

United States

#10 May 1, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Do your "job" that you are getting paid for and stop stealing from your employers.Try your raceaiting elsewhere troll.
Why don't you make me do my job. I could be my own boss. Do you want a job? Unlike your people, I wouldn't discriminate. LOL
Kool Dude

Rochester, NY

#11 May 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Will they give their customers free parking and bulletproof vests? They will need all the help they can get to protect the customers.Bad idea Red Osier.
Pigpen answer my question. Everytime I pwn you, you go run and hide. Race baiting? Not me. I just aked you a question, you dodged it, and said I was race baiting.
PoGO

Rochester, NY

#12 May 2, 2012
The man wrote:
39 W. Main Street is the County Office Building.
Where exactly does one go in the County Office Building to buy a roast beef sammy? The clerks office?
Nick Tahous on West Main. Its a nice walk up to the Susan B Anthony preservation area. The oped door mission is also along the way. Why not feed a hungry sole or take a chance on getting robed or shot. Soon 30 W main will have to have a police trailer parked in front with blue lights and cameras.
No Sense

Rochester, NY

#13 May 2, 2012
Red Osier is opening a new downtown cafe today???? Wow. Dumb is dumb. The burbs is where the money is. This place is dead after 4PM. What fool made this decision. McDonald's had 2 restaurants downtown and so did Wendys and Arbys and a bagel shop. They all closed. Problems with the employees,blacks hanging out all day and causing problems and lack of business.

There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony at the café at 11 a.m. on West Main Street. Hope the police are there to protect the ribbon cutting.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 May 2, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigpen answer my question. Everytime I pwn you, you go run and hide. Race baiting? Not me. I just aked you a question, you dodged it, and said I was race baiting.
Who or what do you think you are? Let me tell you,you are a big mouth loser who thinks that they are special because you are black.Guess what?,you are just another lowlife that runs his/her mouth behind a keyboard.You are the type of person that stirs the pot and then runs and hide when someone comes back at you.You are the type of person that spins,lies,slurs and does personal attacks on anyone that disagrees with your racist little rants."Everytime I pwn you"?,what is that? Are you too lazy or dumb to type out what you mean? Maybe it is some type of new ghetto "speak",you would know seeing that you are nothing but ghetto and will never be anything more.I don't dodge crap,you are the one that keeps twisting everything around and aren't man/woman enough to answer anything without spamming,playing the "card" and lying.All you are good at is RACE BAITING and LYING,but that is so typical of your type.Now be a good little troll and do the job that your employer pays you to do instead of stealing the money they pay you by posting while on the job.Just saying,hopes that makes your day loser.
Kool Dude

United States

#15 May 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Who or what do you think you are? Let me tell you,you are a big mouth loser who thinks that they are special because you are black.Guess what?,you are just another lowlife that runs his/her mouth behind a keyboard.You are the type of person that stirs the pot and then runs and hide when someone comes back at you.You are the type of person that spins,lies,slurs and does personal attacks on anyone that disagrees with your racist little rants."Everytime I pwn you"?,what is that? Are you too lazy or dumb to type out what you mean? Maybe it is some type of new ghetto "speak",you would know seeing that you are nothing but ghetto and will never be anything more.I don't dodge crap,you are the one that keeps twisting everything around and aren't man/woman enough to answer anything without spamming,playing the "card" and lying.All you are good at is RACE BAITING and LYING,but that is so typical of your type.Now be a good little troll and do the job that your employer pays you to do instead of stealing the money they pay you by posting while on the job.Just saying,hopes that makes your day loser.
Temper, temper, temper. I knew I could push your buttons, but I didn't think I could casue you to turn into a freaking lunatic. LOL
I never thought I was special because I am black. You know what, I never mentioned on here that I was. You just assume because I say the opposite of what you say I am black. I could be the whitest person in the world. "PWN" is computer talk for "OWN" But your an old fashion white fart that you are not hip to that. I don't hide behind a computer like you and these racist white trolls on here and call people all kinds of racial slurs like you people say. I have said many things to a person's face. People like you losers can't and won't do that. People like you are two-faced. Again, I asked a question on here and YOU did the racebaiting and you always dodge my question. Again, I have lots of power in my company, and I can get on anytime I want. I know you are jealous because it hurts you to realize that not all non-white people are are on welfare. Many of them are doing way better than many whites. I know you mentioned you are retired, but you're jealous because you retired from your $30,000 a year job and still have to work part-time to make ends meet. you and these white trolls better stop putting people down, because it will come back to you and that's a fact!
Stop hating so much and look in the mirror for a change!
Kool Dude

United States

#16 May 2, 2012
No Sense wrote:
Red Osier is opening a new downtown cafe today???? Wow. Dumb is dumb. The burbs is where the money is. This place is dead after 4PM. What fool made this decision. McDonald's had 2 restaurants downtown and so did Wendys and Arbys and a bagel shop. They all closed. Problems with the employees,blacks hanging out all day and causing problems and lack of business.
There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony at the café at 11 a.m. on West Main Street. Hope the police are there to protect the ribbon cutting.
You people are the most racist, hateful, pessimist, people I ever seen! That's right, I said YOU PEOPLE! Call me crazy, but I would love to see downtown the way it was many years ago. It does have potential. If only the right minds, and attitudes make it happen. I would love to see downtown Rochester thrive again. I know it's a long shot, but instead of shooting crap down, you people need to uplift things. Like they say, don't sh*it where you eat.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 May 2, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, temper, temper. I knew I could push your buttons, but I didn't think I could casue you to turn into a freaking lunatic. LOL
I never thought I was special because I am black. You know what, I never mentioned on here that I was. You just assume because I say the opposite of what you say I am black. I could be the whitest person in the world. "PWN" is computer talk for "OWN" But your an old fashion white fart that you are not hip to that. I don't hide behind a computer like you and these racist white trolls on here and call people all kinds of racial slurs like you people say. I have said many things to a person's face. People like you losers can't and won't do that. People like you are two-faced. Again, I asked a question on here and YOU did the racebaiting and you always dodge my question. Again, I have lots of power in my company, and I can get on anytime I want. I know you are jealous because it hurts you to realize that not all non-white people are are on welfare. Many of them are doing way better than many whites. I know you mentioned you are retired, but you're jealous because you retired from your $30,000 a year job and still have to work part-time to make ends meet. you and these white trolls better stop putting people down, because it will come back to you and that's a fact!
Stop hating so much and look in the mirror for a change!
(1)You said that you never said you are black?,you sure did about 1 month ago,but than again you said at one time you are a female and than said you are a male.What,can't you remember your lies?(2) "Push my buttons",you will never be smart enough to push mine or anyone's buttons,keep wishing.(3) 30K a year job? I pay more in taxes being retire than you make in 2 years,just think how much I paid before I retired to support your breed.(4) "I have a lot of power in my company",yup,I'm sure you do,in your mind.I didn't know that mailboys/girls had that much power,good for you Zippy.(5) The only people I hate are two faced racist liars like you and I don't care what color they are. Now be a good little loser and tell your mommy that the mean man is picking on you again.Isn't it time for you to make your mail rounds again? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your boss.See,I'm am looking out for you.BTW: Thanks for telling me that "PWN"stands foe "own",what happened,did some idiot hit the "p" instead of the "o" and the rest of the tribe think that is the way it is spelled? Typical.
Kool Dude

United States

#18 May 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>(1)You said that you never said you are black?,you sure did about 1 month ago,but than again you said at one time you are a female and than said you are a male.What,can't you remember your lies?(2) "Push my buttons",you will never be smart enough to push mine or anyone's buttons,keep wishing.(3) 30K a year job? I pay more in taxes being retire than you make in 2 years,just think how much I paid before I retired to support your breed.(4) "I have a lot of power in my company",yup,I'm sure you do,in your mind.I didn't know that mailboys/girls had that much power,good for you Zippy.(5) The only people I hate are two faced racist liars like you and I don't care what color they are. Now be a good little loser and tell your mommy that the mean man is picking on you again.Isn't it time for you to make your mail rounds again? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your boss.See,I'm am looking out for you.BTW: Thanks for telling me that "PWN"stands foe "own",what happened,did some idiot hit the "p" instead of the "o" and the rest of the tribe think that is the way it is spelled? Typical.
I never told you I was a woman or my race. Your memory is gone and you are old. I'm going to lunch now, I'd rather enjoy that than talking to a hermit like you.

BTW, you want a medal for everything you "stood" for?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 May 2, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I never told you I was a woman or my race. Your memory is gone and you are old. I'm going to lunch now, I'd rather enjoy that than talking to a hermit like you.
BTW, you want a medal for everything you "stood" for?
Liar.Must be an awfull feeling when you get caught in a lie,but I'm sure you are used to it by now.Hope you have a good lunch,what are they serving at the soup kitchen today?
Chuck

Houston, TX

#20 May 2, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are the most racist, hateful, pessimist, people I ever seen! That's right, I said YOU PEOPLE! Call me crazy, but I would love to see downtown the way it was many years ago. It does have potential. If only the right minds, and attitudes make it happen. I would love to see downtown Rochester thrive again. I know it's a long shot, but instead of shooting crap down, you people need to uplift things. Like they say, don't sh*it where you eat.
The city is not coming back. Is gone for good with all the jobs shiped out of the USA and NYS. It sure is a big long shot. In a few years NYS will have so many financial problems that even a Casino will not work. I would bet all of main street will be empty and 343 State Street will be an empty building as well. The whole city will look like detroit. Not safe and no place to work or live. Its comming.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 May 2, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The city is not coming back. Is gone for good with all the jobs shiped out of the USA and NYS. It sure is a big long shot. In a few years NYS will have so many financial problems that even a Casino will not work. I would bet all of main street will be empty and 343 State Street will be an empty building as well. The whole city will look like detroit. Not safe and no place to work or live. Its comming.
Fool Dude is just upset that the fewer companies that are paying taxes downtown will cut into his/her's entitlemt check.Fool Dude or Rhonda,CC or whatever name "it" is using today is always trying to stir things up.The only way that Midtown has a chance to come back is it they keep the area crime and trash free,good luck with that with what we have running the city now.
Kool Dude

United States

#22 May 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Fool Dude is just upset that the fewer companies that are paying taxes downtown will cut into his/her's entitlemt check.Fool Dude or Rhonda,CC or whatever name "it" is using today is always trying to stir things up.The only way that Midtown has a chance to come back is it they keep the area crime and trash free,good luck with that with what we have running the city now.
you are just upset that a lot of people (non-white)makes a lot more money than you, you jealous bigot!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 May 2, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just upset that a lot of people (non-white)makes a lot more money than you, you jealous bigot!
If it makes you feel better keep thinking that Zippy.Don't forget to go to your Obamma rally tonight loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Chandler suffered head trauma, authorities... Dec 19 Me To 2
Nurse's Aide Accused of Causing Injuries at Nur... (Feb '14) Feb '14 krokodil 1
Jacquetta Simmons sent to jail as defense plans... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bud Jones 6
Batavia police arrest armed burglars (Jan '14) Jan '14 NAME 1
Storm blankets Genesee county (Jan '14) Jan '14 dehm my nuts 1
Nearly 100 People Arrested During DMB Concert a... (Jul '13) Dec '13 STOP POLICE CORRU... 32
Soil health workshop draws a large crowd (Dec '13) Dec '13 farm this 1
More from around the web