Victorian Manor owned by Sunwest Mana...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barb

Salem, OR

#61 Mar 6, 2009
sebastian wrote:
hey barb and nikki, how come you worked for such a terrible company for so long. seems like you are the idiot, if they were so horrible why didnt you quit? yea thats what I thought
We worked there so long because the residents come first, why run and leave them high and dry. The first thing when working in Healthcare is to put peoples care first. We love our people we help and why would we just turn our backs on the residents like that. So whatever with yeah thats what I thought. You suck ASS
Barb

Salem, OR

#62 Mar 6, 2009
sebastian- I am sure your a power hungry jerk just like the rest of sunwest so whatever to your comments.I put my residents first and just because My work surroundings are not up to standards does not mean I just turn my back on the people/residents that have to live there. I will stay and fight for them and that's what a real person with a heart and morals would do, How would you react? Yeah that's what I thought!!!
Pam-Lincolnton NC

Gastonia, NC

#63 Mar 10, 2009
We did subcontractor work on an assisted living center in Mooresville NC. We were promised and promised payment for the work we did. We finally sued for our monies only to have an injunction placed on the property by the federal court because of the Securities and Exchange Commission because of the fraud perpertrated by the owners of Sunwest Management. They are a piece of cake. Read the lawsuit at http://www.orb.uscourts.gov
meinsalem

Salem, OR

#64 Mar 26, 2009
Hey Sebatian, DON'T THINK! I worked at headquarters. unfortunately this company was poorly managed on many many levels. They have successfully laid off anyone with a brain and years of experience to keep those 20 year olds so they can pay them less and never threaten the unqualified management that is there. Plus, they are the only ones ignorant enough to do the bosses job for them so they can keep their jobs. Those who managed to have a brain and the balls were let go. I feel bad for those Administrators that I left dangling in the wind when they let me go. I am not bitter just callin' a spade a spade. They are left with people who have very little life experience to deal with the issues that come forth daily. I imagine this company will eventually implode. I hope the Facilities will survive for those old folks sake! I only hope all that sensitive information on every resident is eventually locked up like it is supposed to be. forget about HIPPA. major violations!!!
opiate

Charlotte, NC

#65 Mar 27, 2009
it's weird that everytime we have meetings the first words out of their mouths are it's about the residents, but how come they cut hours for the staff when the staff is who takes care of the residents. can u guess who suffers.
Latest Casualty

United States

#66 Jun 26, 2009
whatever

Tucson, AZ

#67 Sep 1, 2009
I worked for sunwest management for seven years and during those years I have witnessed at least fifteen different administrators, and i lost count for marketing directors. I use to work at canyon crest in tucson az, and the administrator that is there now her name is melissa. If there was a demon named melissa it would fit her perfectly, and yes, 99% of the staff who work for sunwest management are back stabbing and two faced. Many caregivers and med aides i knew were pill stealing thieves, but there were some caregivers and med aides who were honest and really cool. I met maybe two administrators and a few marketing directors that were very nice. I have seen checks bounced. I have seen money go missing and pills. I have seen many errors in the management, and activities at canyon crest are a joke. the lady that runs the activities is older than the residents and has more snack time than activity time. The food is okay. I dont know now but then i was eating out more for lunch. I haven't been there in awhile but i would never recommend canyon crest while sunwest operates the building.
angermanagement

Tucson, AZ

#68 Sep 1, 2009
I worked for canyon crest. I was there for about seven years, and lets just say find another community. sunwest is all about money, and hiring some of the worse of not the most back stabbing two faced idiots that come in with this chip on their shoulder. Melissa is a demon and her side kick joanne who went to phoenix is a like the biggest rat ever. she has no care or emotionan for anyone but herself, and you can ask her mommy who does everything for her, probably even wipes her ass for her. canyon crest is a cool building but has some of the worse administrators, marketers and the activities do suck. the old hag that "doesnt" do the activities but uses snack time as an activitity needs to go home and stay there. I miss canyon crest but i dont miss those who ruined it...Hi melissa! Still wrecking people's lives?
Confused

Clarksburg, WV

#69 Sep 13, 2009
I work at a facility in WV and it is the worst place I have ever worked! I have called the 800 number with no resolve. We are the only nursing home that they have and they won't approve cleaning supplies and wash rags. They say we don't need them. We have tried to explain that we are a nursing home and not a assisted living. Does no good. And our checks have bounced, we go without meds, tooth brushes, briefs. Things our residents have to have. We have had to change vendors multiple times and we have had calls about getting our water shut off due to non-payment. I have never seen anything like this. I pray they sell us!
Amy

Mcminnville, OR

#70 Jan 12, 2010
If you don't mind backstabbing employees, and being treated unfair because your american then by all means apply at windfield village in wilsonville or. The place is by all means the worst place on earth to work. If you god forbid get sick with a illness and need time off for medical reasons, or have cancer related illness you will lose your job in some way or another. The housekeeping staff steal from the residents and don't speak a word of english. So beware if your needing a job in wilsonville,
dawn

Mcminnville, OR

#71 Jan 12, 2010
I know exactly what your saying amy, I have heard horror stories about windfield village,and have known two of the residents who live there who have tried to file law suits on a few issues and have gotten know where with any of their concerns.Last I heard one lady was being ripped off by the prior maintance supervisor and she caught him in her room and found lots of items and cash missing, she reported him, but was ignored and the whole thing was never looked into. She finally had the luck of her family believing her and moved her elsewhere. The place is a big joke and it is so sad our elderly have to be putting up with scum like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193
News This weekend, Jason Lang lost his battle with d... Jun '17 china white 1
News Friedman plans to pursue case against child mol... Mar '17 crooked fks 1
More gangstalking harassment from gov & law enf... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Viril Aryan 1
Everything is perfect (Feb '17) Feb '17 MEGA White Noise 1
Come on Chuck Schumer, Martha Stewart went to p... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ENDZuckerberg 2
15 year old caught speeding on the 290 (Jan '17) Jan '17 ICitNow 5
More from around the web