Serious car accident, traffic delays ...

Serious car accident, traffic delays on NYS Thruway

There are 26 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Serious car accident, traffic delays on NYS Thruway. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

State Police say a woman has been seriously injured in a car accident on the thruway Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#23 Dec 12, 2009
Yanno when they shut down the I-90 anywhere alomg the entire route, they still let people get on it going toqards the accident scene anyway. They don't wanna lose the revenue cause they don't care about anyone but themselves.. And IF a semi is going 40 moh he doesn't need 2 footbal fields to stop the rig, even if it fully loaded.. The state spends more money on worthless things, maybe they should put up 10 foot high fences all along the I-90 in both directions to keep the wild animals off the highway.. NO TRUCKS LEFT LANE.. They are deadly at any speed over 40 MPH anyway, slow them down and keep them in the right lanes at 40 MPH. will be great for fuel economy too!!
Carlos

Farmington, NY

#24 Dec 12, 2009
Very very sad ... I saw the site . I have pics
cowboy

United States

#25 Dec 13, 2009
bannec wrote:
Yanno when they shut down the I-90 anywhere alomg the entire route, they still let people get on it going toqards the accident scene anyway. They don't wanna lose the revenue cause they don't care about anyone but themselves.. And IF a semi is going 40 moh he doesn't need 2 footbal fields to stop the rig, even if it fully loaded.. The state spends more money on worthless things, maybe they should put up 10 foot high fences all along the I-90 in both directions to keep the wild animals off the highway.. NO TRUCKS LEFT LANE.. They are deadly at any speed over 40 MPH anyway, slow them down and keep them in the right lanes at 40 MPH. will be great for fuel economy too!!
What a dumb thing to say it is a proven fact that 80 to 90 % of the accidents involving a truck are the falt of the car.
sheila

Brockport, NY

#26 Dec 13, 2009
umm hunting season for shot gun ends today and muzzel loader season starts and ends on the 22 of dec the joys of living with hunters and for the record no matter what happened she never had a chance take it from someone who say the car either way she would have gone the mediem she would have rolled the car there was snow there these poor ppl get to hear all this bs and there is no one at fault it was a act of god sorry for the family who lost so much yesterday and god be with the poor truck driver who has to live withthis for the rest of his life
shawn rose

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 13, 2009
Melanie wrote:
I was in that traffic for 3 and a 1/2 hours and saw the car being towed away, it was smashed from the back almost to the windshield, what an awful sight.
the back of the car was un touched...all the damage was in the front from the driver door and forward.
Carlos

Farmington, NY

#29 Dec 13, 2009
It was the back of the car smashed , I got pics of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester woman gets probation after pleading g... Jan 12 BovenziSuxDix 3
News Local conference to discuss practice of history... Nov '17 ruined byblacks 1
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193
News This weekend, Jason Lang lost his battle with d... (Jun '17) Jun '17 china white 1
News Friedman plans to pursue case against child mol... (Mar '17) Mar '17 crooked fks 1
More gangstalking harassment from gov & law enf... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Viril Aryan 1
Everything is perfect (Feb '17) Feb '17 MEGA White Noise 1
More from around the web