Deadly crash in Genesee County

Deadly crash in Genesee County

There are 5 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Deadly crash in Genesee County. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A 32-year-old Amherst man is dead after a car accident in Genesee County. It happened around 6:45 a.m. on Route 77 in the town of Alabama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

bummer

Wyoming, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2009
bad stretch of road, my condolences to the family
keith

Newark, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2009
Why do they always drive so fast in Genesee county,It seems most drive 10 to 15 mph over the speed limit.
Are you serious

Lima, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2009
First and foremost I want to give the family of this man and the man driving the tractor trailer my thoughts and prayers...The driver of the semi is grieving as well...or is having a tough time with it even though there wasnt anything he could do...and to the family because this is so sad!!!
Secondly, to Keith that posted about the speeding...seriously!? people EVERYWHERE drive over the limit...it is NOT just Genesee county! it is all over the world!!!!!
Spiderman

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2009
Are you serious wrote:
Secondly, to Keith that posted about the speeding...seriously!? people EVERYWHERE drive over the limit...it is NOT just Genesee county! it is all over the world!!!!!
No, I'm sorry to inform you, but it's just the people in Genesee County.

“My POV”

Since: Feb 08

Rochester area

#5 Dec 5, 2009
Spiderman, I know you're just kidding. Come drive on any of the roads I take every morning and see, no where near Genessee Co. We went through there yesterday when the road was still blocked off, around noon, said they were still cleaning up. Anyone knows who's been out there it's a flat open fairly straight stretch, perfect for edging up over the speed limit, but we don't know that yet. There had also been about two inches of snow on the cars from earlier in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester woman gets probation after pleading g... Jan 12 BovenziSuxDix 3
News Local conference to discuss practice of history... Nov '17 ruined byblacks 1
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193
News This weekend, Jason Lang lost his battle with d... (Jun '17) Jun '17 china white 1
News Friedman plans to pursue case against child mol... (Mar '17) Mar '17 crooked fks 1
More gangstalking harassment from gov & law enf... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Viril Aryan 1
Everything is perfect (Feb '17) Feb '17 MEGA White Noise 1
More from around the web