A motorcycle rider is dead Saturday a...

A motorcycle rider is dead Saturday after a fiery crash in Genesee County.

There are 1 comment on the ABC12.com story from Apr 18, 2009, titled A motorcycle rider is dead Saturday after a fiery crash in Genesee County.. In it, ABC12.com reports that:

A motorcycle rider is dead Saturday after a fiery crash in Genesee County. The accident happened Saturday afternoon on M-15 just north of Lapeer Road in Davison Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC12.com.

Josie

Flint, MI

#1 Apr 23, 2009
i feel really bad for his family. They are my neighbors and he had a 13 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. the veiwing was on Wednesday, April 22 and the funeral is today, Thursday, April 23. most people say that he was speeding but he wasn't thats just a lie. when he was hit the helmet was forced off his head and then the bike exploded. it was a terrible accident. He was hit by a 21 year old driver, and m not sure if it was a male or female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Continue reading "Tyree Fleming, 16, sent to pr... (Sep '08) Feb '18 Bri 7
News Father of rock-throwing suspect tells Dr. Phil ... Feb '18 LUKE 1
News Grand Blanc woman Melissa Bosek to face embezzl... (Dec '08) Nov '16 JustCurious 54
News See Genesee County schools' test scores compare... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Perhaps Hilary Is... 3
Genesee County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Caleb 2
News Kevin Odette, 33, faces 16 felony counts so far (Nov '07) Sep '16 THOUGHTSRWITHTHE... 112
News Flint to Move Forward with KWA as Permanent Wat... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Bipo 1