Bainbridge Woman Indicted For Husband...

Bainbridge Woman Indicted For Husband's Death

There are 1 comment on the WEWS story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Bainbridge Woman Indicted For Husband's Death. In it, WEWS reports that:

A Bainbridge woman is charged in connection to the death of her husband. A Geauga County grand jury has indicted Sandra Franklin with murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEWS.

Gabrielle

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2010
it was not just murder, it was premeditated 7+ years prior when she married him and had accountants come into the office to figure out his net worth before she would marry him. Dr. Franklin was a lonely man, who just wanted to be married to the "Princess" (as he called her) of his life, and I believe allowed her to manipulate him and estrange him from his friends so that he did anything and everything she wanted which was more and more money. she was a thief just as Schneider Saddlery and some of the other stores she shopped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geauga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Geauga County: Black bear sighting in Montville (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sue 1
News VOTE | Judge vs Time Warner; should ad be pulled? (Sep '13) Sep '13 April 1
News Concern over Chardon shooting funds (Apr '12) Apr '12 savannahjo 2
News Fatal high school shooting rocks Chardon, Ohio (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ralph 1
News Get Out: Geauga County Fair, Air Show, Labor Da... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Great Geauga Coun... 1
News Black Bear sighting near Chardon (Aug '11) Aug '11 mike from Chardon 1
News Teen seriously injured in ATV accident (Jun '11) Jun '11 myself 1
More from around the web