Cherryville teen charged with raping 12-year-old girl

Oct 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gaston Gazette

A Cherryville teenager was charged Friday with raping a 12-year-old girl. Tolentino Martinez, 17, of 204 Marcus Drive, raped the girl July 4 in an Engle Street home, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Dandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Judged:

This is the kind of behavior you get with these liberals that welcome mexicans and trash into this country! This type of behavior is rooted into our society with hispanic and chimps. We will see the electric chair in full swing, it is the only thing that will stop crime. Need to kill at least 25 thugs per week just in N.C.
harley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

Okay, So this is the thing.. I am a white girl to start off, and Tolentino happens to be my friend. A very close one at that.. He didnt rape this girl.. He couldnt have because i know where & who he was with the WHOLE night that this was supposed to have happened.. I'm gettin tired of all of the "white People" lookin down on hispanics.. They arent the only ones who do wrong.. I've seen some pretty d**n trashy white guys.. &&* females, hell they ain't innocent either. &&* everyone knows good and damn well that if a white guy had been the one doin it.. Everybody would be questioning whether or not it's true! Askin questions like, Well why is she waiting till now to say something? She was probably willing, he just probably made her mad! &&* stupid s**t like that! Honestly, to anyone that hasn't seen this boy, he's GORGEOUS! I dont think he's capable of "raping" anyone! hell, everyone probably wishes that he'd just look their way! He's an amazing guy! &&* to all of you little racist Bastards who keep talkin Sh*t.. Just shut up, unless you were there &&* Have proof! Thanks.(; Harley<33
Peedab

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

harley you appear to not know the law,a 12 year old girl can not consent to having sex.
webmaster

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

harley wrote:
Okay, So this is the thing.. I am a white girl to start off, and Tolentino happens to be my friend. A very close one at that.. He didnt rape this girl.. He couldnt have because i know where & who he was with the WHOLE night that this was supposed to have happened.. I'm gettin tired of all of the "white People" lookin down on hispanics.. They arent the only ones who do wrong.. I've seen some pretty d**n trashy white guys.. &&* females, hell they ain't innocent either. &&* everyone knows good and damn well that if a white guy had been the one doin it.. Everybody would be questioning whether or not it's true! Askin questions like, Well why is she waiting till now to say something? She was probably willing, he just probably made her mad! &&* stupid s**t like that! Honestly, to anyone that hasn't seen this boy, he's GORGEOUS! I dont think he's capable of "raping" anyone! hell, everyone probably wishes that he'd just look their way! He's an amazing guy! &&* to all of you little racist Bastards who keep talkin Sh*t.. Just shut up, unless you were there &&* Have proof! Thanks.(; Harley<33
This is your first warning. Watch your language or you will be banned from posting. Read the rules and regs. You must be over the age of 18 to post on these forums and from the above post, I doubt you are. You are allowed 3 warnings before we are required to search your ISP and send a letter to the person it is registered to, certified mail.
Unless you want to be banned from posting, Clean up your language.
Russ

Union Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

harley wrote:
I just want to know what kind of person you are to take up for someone like this. For one you can't remember back that far. And as to his race it don't matter if he is White, Black, Green or Yellow she is a 12 year old girl. If it was up to this girls Mother and Father I sure they could dish out some of there own justice.
Phillip

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

man i just want to say tolintino mane ima pray for you your the best friend a guy could ever have keep your head up mane........
Doug

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Dandy wrote:
This is the kind of behavior you get with these liberals that welcome mexicans and trash into this country! This type of behavior is rooted into our society with hispanic and chimps. We will see the electric chair in full swing, it is the only thing that will stop crime. Need to kill at least 25 thugs per week just in N.C.
So he's guilty after being charged? Who needs courts anyway! Let's just string him up after hearing a one sentence report.
xoxo Dani Gurl

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Dandy wrote:
This is the kind of behavior you get with these liberals that welcome mexicans and trash into this country! This type of behavior is rooted into our society with hispanic and chimps.
You are what we get from having Racist a-holes in our country. A white boy is just as capable of doing this as a hispanic, african american, costa rican, puerto-rican, etc.

I don't understand why people are so racist.. honestly. Judge this boy by his actions, not by the fact that he's black/white/hispanic and doing such and such crime...
xoxo Dani Gurl

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

ohh, and i'm definitely not from Newton. Ew.
Sunday Sam

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

Harley sounds like a race jumper with no self pride or class! Bet she is a coon lover.CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!
Lee

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

Sunday Sam wrote:
Harley sounds like a race jumper with no self pride or class! Bet she is a coon lover.CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!
The only thing cheap is your antics.
Lee

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

harley wrote:
Harley, They are correct when they tell you that a 12 year old can not give consent. If(I said If) your friend had sex with a 12 year old girl forced or not he is sick. She is a child and one day if you have a little girl of your own and she turns 12 you will understand the whole concept. You asked why she waited so long to say anything? She is a kid and kids do get scared. Some kids don't tell what happens to them until they are grown.
Lee

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

Dandy wrote:
When did the Indians become Liberals? You are right about one thing there needs to be an electric chair for people that are so filled with hate regardless of their color that it causes the rest of the world to have to live mistrusting one another based on the color of their skin and not their character.. People like you come a dime a dozen that is why there will be plenty of room in Heaven for the rest of us.
Nicole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Ok, one thing 12 year olds can consent to having sex because I know some girls who are 11 and have a kid who were not raped and did it on there own free will. And yall are right if he was white he probably would have gotten away with it. Tolentino went to school with me and he just had a girlfriend who gave birth to his baby. I know he would not do anything like this. My white cousin raped my sister and he didn't even get in trouble for it. So back off, yall don't know if it's true.
Raul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

check it man first of all i know tolentino and the girl. and it wasnt rape i talked to both of them and stop trying to blame it on mexicans for the crime rate its not all hispanics. its every race and every culture that allow these kinds of things to happen
BackatCha

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

A tweleve year old girl CANNOT CONSENT it is the responsibility of the ADULT to make sure a child of 12 is PROTECTED not MOLESTED.

So the issue is not race, or creed it is MORAL, and this act was IMMORAL. You cannot have sex with a child, period.

This guy should be in prison, with tits tattooed on his back, and no front teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gaston County Discussions

Search the Gaston County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube Jul 8 trick pinky 36
Free HIV testing Saturday Jun 29 Tasha 5
Schemer looking for less prison time may end up... Jun '14 Reamo 5
Fire safety has town making plans for new station Jun '14 Homer Simpson 5
Neglected senior pooch in Gastonia giving up on... May '14 well-wisher 1
Wallace Lanford and Pinkney Mitchell (Nov '08) May '14 Sally 44
Payseur gets 19 years for murder (Sep '10) May '14 Friend of family 3
•••
•••