Payseur gets 19 years for murder

Payseur gets 19 years for murder

There are 6 comments on the Lincoln Times-News story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Payseur gets 19 years for murder. In it, Lincoln Times-News reports that:

William Adam Payseur will spend 191 2 years in prison after he was convicted of the second-degree murder of a Cherryville resident earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Times-News.

robert hester

Shelby, NC

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I think this is crazy! I personally can not see how payseur can be guity of all he is charged with, I mean what ever happnd 2 accessery 2 murder, Adam is not tha 1 who pulled tha gun out and Adam is not tha 1 who pulled tha trigger, and who in tha world in their right mind is gonna run out in tha dark 2 see where tha gun fire was coming from, so see if you ask me Adam is not tha only 1 guilty here, now where is tha justice

Since: Sep 12

Concord, NC

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Alcohol was the factor that convinced a jury to convict. Driving while impaired is just as bad as shooting a gun and hitting someone by accident. When will people realize that and take responsibility for their actions?
Friend of family

United States

#3 May 22, 2014
He actually lost control of the car SLAMMED on tbrakes to AVOID Hitting the man who was in the road ptch dark. Adam.couldn't see him till it was too late that's when he slsmmed on his brakes n lost control running off the rd n trying to correct himself overcorrected twice Yes it was an accident another guy in the vehicle shot the gun knowing he wasn'tsuppose to. Adam shouldn't have gotten the sentence he got but David should've gotten charged too for shooting the gun
Friend of the family
RobH

Mountain View, CA

#4 Mar 3, 2016
Funny how just recently a guy an 2 women was riding down the road , one of the women got out of the truck an the guy intentionally ran her over an left the scene leaving her for dead an she did die , this guy only got 8 yrs
Adam gets 19.5, just don't seem equal to me
slingblade9809

Kings Mountain, NC

#5 Mar 8, 2016
robert hester wrote:
I think this is crazy! I personally can not see how payseur can be guity of all he is charged with, I mean what ever happnd 2 accessery 2 murder, Adam is not tha 1 who pulled tha gun out and Adam is not tha 1 who pulled tha trigger, and who in tha world in their right mind is gonna run out in tha dark 2 see where tha gun fire was coming from, so see if you ask me Adam is not tha only 1 guilty here, now where is tha justice
Listen man its the not tha learn to spell or get off of here
Drunk Driver Deserve Life

Tampa, FL

#6 May 22, 2016
If you get behind the wheel of a vehicle after drinking EVEN ONE DRINK and you kill someone YOU SHOULD BE charged with 1st degree murder (it is premeditated) no exceptions no excuses. PERIOD. And yes people please stop responding if you are ignorant and can't spell or use proper grammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hateful graffiti found at apartment building Re... May '17 no diver 1
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) May '17 Just a little info 137
Boogertown Music Thread Apr '17 Musikologist 1
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... (Jul '16) Mar '17 Mchellebanks 5
Wallace Lanford and Pinkney Mitchell (Nov '08) Feb '17 haterofrapists 50
News One injured, one dead in Pharr accident (Nov '16) Feb '17 brendaworley-ymail 4
News Police misconduct claim headed to trial (Aug '11) Jan '17 Toldyaso 25
More from around the web