Gaston woman wins $150,000 in state l...

Gaston woman wins $150,000 in state lottery

There are 2 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Gaston woman wins $150,000 in state lottery. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

RALEIGH Shenita Massey, a nursing assistant from Mount Holly, plans to help pay for college for her children and her niece after winning $150,000 playing the $150 Grand game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

Try One Tyrone

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Just another lottery shill in place to try to induce more African-American lottery purchases.We African - Americans are more wise than the average white lotto ticket purchaser.
grandma04

Block Island, RI

#2 Jan 26, 2012
I'm happy when people take a chance, ON JUST A DOLLAR OR TWO and turning pennies into enough money to have a little savings for a time of need. And as for what you wrote about "Us African- American, being just too intelligent to play? You are not keeping up with the winners apparently. Because there has been alot of African American folks winning BIGTIME MONEY. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS A SOAR LOOSER. AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, NEXT TIME SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. CAUSE EVERY ONE DOESNT FEEL THE SAME ABOUT THE LOTTERY AS YOU DO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three apply for vacant school board seat Sat Exotica 1
News Payseur gets 19 years for murder (Sep '10) Feb 5 High school 8
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... (Jul '16) Jan '18 Uknownightmare 6
News Last Place on Earth closing Sep '17 Josieblue 14
News VIDEO: Funnel cloud spotted in Mecklenburg County Sep '17 abc123 1
News Gaston Co. police officer's home shot into as s... Aug '17 Tigermk6 1
Wallace Lanford and Pinkney Mitchell (Nov '08) Aug '17 Valentinelady 51
More from around the web