Boy Scouts to accept openly gay youth...

Boy Scouts to accept openly gay youth January 1st; same day former Scouts leaders start new group

There are 2 comments on the WBTV story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Boy Scouts to accept openly gay youth January 1st; same day former Scouts leaders start new group. In it, WBTV reports that:

On January 1, 2014, the Boys Scouts of America will officially begin accepting openly gay youth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

bobandjeanmarc

France

#1 Dec 31, 2013
about bloody time to. They have had their heads in the sand for too long. Baden Powell is LONG GONE and the book "Scouting for Boys" belongs in the antique section.
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#3 Dec 31, 2013
My recollection of my years as a boy scout is that homosexuality was rampant, as it also was in my high school's army cadet unit.
Putting a bunch of adolescent boys together in cramped accommodation
and trying to instil discipline just doesn't work. It just makes them hornier !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belmont residents must wait for Wendy's burgers May 25 thirsty 1
Wallace Lanford and Pinkney Mitchell (Nov '08) May 22 Cloninger 49
News Payseur gets 19 years for murder (Sep '10) May 22 Drunk Driver Dese... 6
News Will bathroom bill matter for Belmont restaurant May 10 Bathroom Bob 10
News Gastonia 56 mins ago 9:13 p.m.STEAM Academy com... Apr '16 Robert Stowe 3
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) Apr '16 Road Kill 136
Ted Cruz Demands U.S. Take Muslim Refugees Mar '16 Vote For Trump 2
More from around the web