New details released in fatal Garza C...

New details released in fatal Garza County accident

There are 1 comment on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jan 16, 2010, titled New details released in fatal Garza County accident. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

The investigation continues into a deadly accident just south of Post. DPS troopers say the 29-year-old Christopher Rodgers of San Angelo was driving a stolen pickup traveling around 100 miles per hour when he clipped a car on U.S. Highway 84, around 5 p.m. on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

pookie

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2010
My prayers go out to both men who were killed in this terible accident.I cant begin to know or feel the thoughts or emotions that eather familys are going through.Regardless,though,i am a mother of three and the thought of loosing a child is unbearable.I do know Chris's mother,and this was her only child.What she is going through is without a doubt the most terrible time she will probibly ever go through in her life.It breaks my heart to see how some people can be so cruel as to post comments online saying what a lowlife chris was because of this awful accident.He paid the ultimate price for what happened that night.It was a bad deal for both men,and a bad deal for both familys.It"s in Gods hands now.I only knew Chris for a few short months and i will say that regardless what anyone wants to say or post about him,i only saw the good,sweet and generous Chris.May you both rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garza County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Desire for new textbooks sparks fire (Jan '09) Jan '09 Belia Astorga 1
News Small West Texas newspaper concerned about cour... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Jim 1
More from around the web