One killed, two injured in wreck

One killed, two injured in wreck

There are 3 comments on the Kentucky.com story from Mar 18, 2008, titled One killed, two injured in wreck. In it, Kentucky.com reports that:

A woman was killed and two men were injured Monday night in a three-vehicle collision in Boyle County, authorities said.

Boyle County Coroner James Ramey identified the dead victim as Ashley Broaddus, 20, of Garrard County. She was pronounced dead at the scene, Ramey said.

A passenger in Broaddus' car, Matthew Pierce, 23, of Danville, was airlifted to the University of Kentucky Medical Center for treatment, Ramey said.

Another driver, Dean Jarbo, of Stanford, was treated at Danville's Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, Ramey said. A third driver, Anita Christopher, of Danville, escaped injury, according to Ramey. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky.com.

Cj Bruner

El Centro, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2008
Ashley ... god rest your soul, i love you more then life its self. no matter who you were with at the time, we had 2 wanderful years togeather. I will see you when i get there, you will be my babe until the day i die. I love you
ezduzit

Anderson, SC

#2 Mar 24, 2008
Bless you sweetie. I am so sorry for your pain and your loss. I will keep you and her family in my prayers. She was a beautiful young lady.
Only Running Re-Runs

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2008
Rerun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garrard County Music Thread (Aug '13) Jun 23 40ish 13
Hyattsville Music Thread Jun '17 Musikologist 1
Travis walls Jun '17 Ctry 3
Posting of known snitch May '17 Ctry 2
Ashley Thomas at Ephraim McDowell hospital May '17 Not the cool one 1
Meth dealers in paint lick and cartersville May '17 USMS 2
New cops in town Apr '17 wonderingwhynot 1
More from around the web