ruby pearson
looking for a old freind

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 11, 2009
i would like to find a very old friend.she to live in madison county.then moved to garrard county.she may be married now. pearson is her maiden name and she is about 47 or 48 years old
looking for a old freind

Macon, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2009
hrr name is ruby pearson and her mon and dad name is raymond and dorothy pearson
kemmosabe

United States

#3 May 10, 2009
If your talking about The ruby that got hurt while in the service, she has a grown son named Raymond Peel, and I think they live together at her homeplace. She had a man named Mike Wardrip, but he died.
Not sure if she is with anyone else, but I saw her not long ago in Walmart.
looking for a old freind

Macon, GA

#4 May 15, 2009
it been close to 30 years since i seen her last she was one of my best freinds.i would really love to find her.the last time i seen her she live in richmond ky.she has one sister named amy and two brothers im not sure of there.i have try to find for many years and havent had any luck.i sure hope you can help.if you know her could please ask her if she live in estill county when she was young.
kemmosabe

Colwell, IA

#5 May 15, 2009
She used to take care of one of her brothers, I think his name was Raymond Pearson and i believe they lived on Hill Court in Lancaster, and I believe her dad's name was also Raymond.
I'll try to find her thru friends for you.
looking for a old freind

Macon, GA

#6 May 18, 2009
thanks you so much kemmosabe for helping me i really hope she is the one im looking for.
looking for a old friend

Macon, GA

#7 Jun 9, 2009
kemmosabe,i was just wondering if you had find me any more information about rudy and how i can contract her or if anyone else know her post it would mean so much to me.....
looking for a old freind

Macon, GA

#8 Sep 3, 2009
it been a while sense i have been on here but i still looking for my freind ruby pearson i havent had any luck. pearson is her maiden name i hope someone can help me find her.she would be my age48 or a year young 47................please help if you can
looking for a old freind

Goose Creek, SC

#9 Mar 5, 2010
im on here once again i wodering if anyone might be able to help me and let me know if they would know anyothing else about my freind from long ago. i sure would lke to find her maybe talk to her.
Forgotten

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2010
Ruby does live in Lancaster in her moms old house. She is well & has a 25 year old son named Raymond. I know this to be true because I am Raymonds sister.
looking for a old freind wrote:
im on here once again i wodering if anyone might be able to help me and let me know if they would know anyothing else about my freind from long ago. i sure would lke to find her maybe talk to her.
looking for an old freind

Irvine, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2010
thanks alot for all the information that was given to me. we have finally got together and caught up on old times.i am so thankful for that.she a very special person to me.without this site i dont know if i would have ever found her again.so thanks to all that made this possible and god bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Posting of known snitch Wed tru 3
Meth dealers in paint lick and cartersville Wed tru 3
Cartersville Music Thread (Apr '16) Mon Musikologist 4
looking for this man (Mar '10) Jul '17 Mesha 3
Doctor Laneil Caine Jul '17 so discussed with... 1
Garrard County Music Thread (Aug '13) Jun '17 40ish 13
Hyattsville Music Thread Jun '17 Musikologist 1
More from around the web