Arkansas sheriff's deputy charged, fired for going topless

Going topless has cost an Arkansas sheriff's deputy her job. Dawn Roberson was fired from the Garland County sheriff's department after being charged with indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Burnaby, Canada

#21 Aug 3, 2006
Ryno wrote:
Whats her fuss all aboot, aye?
Teets were made to be shown!!!!
Hey moron teets are on animals. On a woman they are called breasts. Go crawl back under your rock!
Ryan

Denver, CO

#22 Aug 3, 2006
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron teets are on animals. On a woman they are called breasts. Go crawl back under your rock!
Hey Cannuck, In the ENGLISH language there can be more than one meaning to a word. By the way, tell Phillip and Terrance I said Aye
sad

Burnaby, Canada

#23 Aug 8, 2006
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cannuck, In the ENGLISH language there can be more than one meaning to a word. By the way, tell Phillip and Terrance I said Aye
True enough, however a womans breasts are not called teets, maybe you should look it up.
Knock Knock

United States

#24 Aug 8, 2006
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough, however a womans breasts are not called teets, maybe you should look it up.
Everyone knows a woman has tits.....
must be a redneck from the hills.....and his sister told him that she had "teets".....
Could it of been from her missing teeth......
Rofl
Ryan

Denver, CO

#25 Aug 9, 2006
And a mans penis isnt called a dick, pecker, schlong, purple headed yogurt slinger, mushroom on a stick, wang, johnson, or wee wee. But Im sure you've called it that before. Hmmmmmmmm. I guess calling tits, teets, isnt so wrong after all.

"ROFL"

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#26 Aug 9, 2006
Ryan wrote:
And a mans penis isnt called a dick, pecker, schlong, purple headed yogurt slinger, mushroom on a stick, wang, johnson, or wee wee. But Im sure you've called it that before. Hmmmmmmmm. I guess calling tits, teets, isnt so wrong after all.
"ROFL"
My ex husband called them tates. LOL, wtf does that mean? Potatoes?

MARK FROM IDAHO, what do you think?
Get Over It

Denver, CO

#27 Aug 10, 2006
Knock Knock wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows a woman has tits.....
must be a redneck from the hills.....and his sister told him that she had "teets".....
Could it of been from her missing teeth......
Rofl
Hahaha! WTFE! Just b/c we're from Arkansas doesn't mean that we're "hill"-billys. If you're in Cali, why are you posting on Arkansas forums? A little jealous or checking up on whats up from your home state? You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy (and the same works for girls too). "Breasts" have many different "slang" words. For example, tits, teets, melons, double-eyed monster, jugs, knockers, rack, etc. See, we're not as stupid as you think. We keep up with the lingo---get keep up. Maybe you need to check a "ebonics" forum before you start basking lingo here. Hey, your out in Cali it might help you fit in better.
Get Over It

Denver, CO

#28 Aug 10, 2006
Well that last post needed to be proof read first. Now, it was supposed to say you "gotta keep up" and "bashing lingo". Oh well. It was supposed to sound intelligent. It's all good. I think I still got my point across. Have fun "ya'll".
Get Over It

Denver, CO

#29 Aug 10, 2006
Ryno wrote:
She was my brothers supervisor. I'll ask him if he has any pictures
Why would you want pics of some old lady?
Ryno

Denver, CO

#30 Aug 12, 2006
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want pics of some old lady?
It was a rhetorical question ma'am.
Mexican Hillbilly

Dublin, OH

#31 Aug 12, 2006
I guess I am just an undercarriage type guy. You have to crush and uplift them mamas with some lace aound them to make the Hooters sexy.
charles camden

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#32 Oct 28, 2007
Ryno wrote:
If you've ever seen Dawn Roberson, you wouldnt say she's young, or very attractive. She has kids in their 20's.
I happen to think Dawn Roberson is a very attractive woman not to mention a wonderful person.She and her husband Mike are both assets to this community. I do not feel she was treated fairly in losing her job especially since the department there is so full of officers who are doing so much worse than going topless.
Mr Giblets

UK

#33 Oct 28, 2007
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
check your King James Bible, they ARE!
Question

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#34 Nov 1, 2010
Is she the same Dawn Roberson that paid her collage tuition by selling sexual favors. If I am not mistaken she is!
james

Canada

#35 Nov 3, 2010
I'm sure. If she was a cop she's a low person like that
Laughable

Bedford, TX

#36 Jan 20, 2012
charles camden wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to think Dawn Roberson is a very attractive woman not to mention a wonderful person.She and her husband Mike are both assets to this community. I do not feel she was treated fairly in losing her job especially since the department there is so full of officers who are doing so much worse than going topless.
We do have officers in this community that do worse, but Dawn Roberson is a drug addicted, short tempered, weak-willed and pathetic little girl. Her husband is the biggest slut on the planet. Her son is following in her footsteps with an arrest record longer than hers. She should have been fired. It wasn't like her old ass was breast feeding, she was high as a kite, stripping out of her clothes, screaming and yelling at a campground where there were grandparents and small children trying to enjoy their summer camping. If the department hadn't fired her (keep in mind, they already tried to fire her once for stealing medication), they would have been condoning that kind of behavior. It has to stop somewhere....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three, including child, shot in Hot Springs (May '14) May '14 Nana 1
Hot Springs lawyer Andi Davis, who figured in D... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fast edit 2
Video: Watch: Inmate escapes jail through open ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 American_Infidel 6
Backpage Adult Ads: Online Solicitation or Free... (Jul '13) Jul '13 huh 3
Garland County breaks ground on new $42M jail (Jun '13) Jul '13 Michael A Sanders 4
Pictures of the past (Feb '13) Feb '13 So share a picture 1
not natural beauty or state (Feb '13) Feb '13 Arky Angel 1
More from around the web