Former director of Garland County Red...

Former director of Garland County Red Cross chapter is sentenced to...

There are 1 comment on the 5News KFSM story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Former director of Garland County Red Cross chapter is sentenced to.... In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

The former executive director of the American Red Cross in Garland County has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for embezzling from the organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Aug 3, 2010
What the public doesn't know.
1. Karla was the one who turned herself in and felt very guilty and remorseful
2. She plead guilty to theft more than 2500 and got a sentence for one million due to Lawyer wording of the admission.
3. Child molestors have had lesser sentencing

Yes she should have been punished, but now she looses everything for the prestige and political advancement of judges and lawyers.

BAAHH! Not justice when someone tries to owne up to their mistake and is sentenced more harshly than a true heartless uncaring criminal and the media is used to make it look like she was caught, not self admittion. Pray for the rich, Damn the poor, and work the middle class to death so we can send benefits accross the border. AHH! What a Country..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Stewart Sep '16 concerned 1
News Police: Girl, 4, found zip-tied, beaten thought... Aug '16 Raydot 5
News The Continuing Story of Jacie Leopold: Standing... (Mar '16) Mar '16 The Observer 2
News Police: Man charged in fatal attempted robbery (Mar '16) Mar '16 Joe 1
News Arkansas Tells Artist to Stop Putting Toilets i... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Calvin Ralls 1
News Arkansas sheriff's deputy charged, fired for go... (Jun '06) Aug '15 Denny CranesPlace 39
News Charity grants reef-trip wish of boy with cancer (Jul '15) Jul '15 Judy Coiner 1
More from around the web