Man charged with murder in Garland Co...

Man charged with murder in Garland County shooting

There are 1 comment on the Arkansas Online story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Man charged with murder in Garland County shooting. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Charles Wideman was arrested without incident shortly after the 8:49 p.m. shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

Kaye

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm. Second degree murder. Man is waiting for ex husband with a gun and shoots him. What was he doing with a gun if he didn't have the murder planned. Am I the only one navie enough to think the average Joe does not have a gun handy. What a crazy world we live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Girl, 4, found zip-tied, beaten thought... Aug 22 joceeghost 4
News The Continuing Story of Jacie Leopold: Standing... Mar '16 The Observer 2
News Police: Man charged in fatal attempted robbery Mar '16 Joe 1
News Arkansas Tells Artist to Stop Putting Toilets i... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Calvin Ralls 1
News Arkansas sheriff's deputy charged, fired for go... (Jun '06) Aug '15 Denny CranesPlace 39
News Charity grants reef-trip wish of boy with cancer (Jul '15) Jul '15 Judy Coiner 1
Helicopters (Feb '15) Feb '15 RFMBP 1
More from around the web