AR hospital sued by dead girl's parents

AR hospital sued by dead girl's parents

There are 2 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Sep 29, 2010, titled AR hospital sued by dead girl's parents. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

A suit has been filed against a Hot Springs hospital by the parents of a 6-year-old girl who died last year and was found to have had the swine flu virus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

Rosebud

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I'm surprised this news is on here. Hot Springs people usually like to keep anything negative being known about.. could hurt tourist business...image..etc..
Regular Citizen

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2010
You have to find Hot Springs news in the commentaries and off-news sights, try hotspringstalk.com for the politics of Hot Springs, or ggggnews.com . Mostly politics but you can find some interesting stuff if you wade through the usual stuff.
Nevertheless, you're right, most everything about Hot Springs is sqealched before it hits the news, still have the gangster politics of the old days here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Girl, 4, found zip-tied, beaten thought... Aug 22 joceeghost 4
News The Continuing Story of Jacie Leopold: Standing... Mar '16 The Observer 2
News Police: Man charged in fatal attempted robbery Mar '16 Joe 1
News Arkansas Tells Artist to Stop Putting Toilets i... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Calvin Ralls 1
News Arkansas sheriff's deputy charged, fired for go... (Jun '06) Aug '15 Denny CranesPlace 39
News Charity grants reef-trip wish of boy with cancer (Jul '15) Jul '15 Judy Coiner 1
Helicopters (Feb '15) Feb '15 RFMBP 1
More from around the web