Cracking down on trash in Gallia Co.

Cracking down on trash in Gallia Co.

There are 3 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Cracking down on trash in Gallia Co.. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

Deputies with the Gallia County Sheriff's Office will soon be intensifying their enforcement of illegal dumping and littering regulations throughout the county thanks to an increase in grant funding from the Gallia-Jackson-Meigs-Vinton Solid Waste Management District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

trash

Pickerington, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2011
i hope they go to the upper end of texas road. that place looks like a shit house blowed over!! the city is not much better, have you seen the trash and junk up behind old pizza hut? numerous houses that look like they are falling in. disgraceful!! the city and the county are only worried about what ppl can see. seriosly go check out texas rd!!
crackerjack

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2011
if you're on chillicothe rd crossing the bridge going towards bp look at the banks covered with trash from the houses on 4th ave. the ppl living in those houses should have to clean it up.
j in ohio

Corning, OH

#3 Jul 8, 2011
come to storys run darst rd. the house below us is a trash pile,there should be a law against this with people living there,health dept. needed bad.and they can,t miss it. junk ever where inside and out.some one check on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio charges brought against Gallia man connect... Sep 22 Really 17
News Have you seen this person? Deputies seek suspec... (Oct '14) Aug '16 Speakbackplease 9
Spring valley thief's (Feb '16) Aug '16 Shame 2
Angel French Vance Ewing hart Jul '16 Pop u 2
Ewington bust Jun '16 cat 1
willie (william) chapman Jun '16 married woman 1
pills Jun '16 loboy 1
More from around the web