Harrison Twp theft case granted conti...

Harrison Twp theft case granted continuance

There are 2 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Harrison Twp theft case granted continuance. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

A case against a Gallia County woman accused of stealing funds from Harrison Township has been continued in the Gallia County Court of Common Pleas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

justice

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2011
This is the second time this lady has done this! Hope the courts actually do something this time besides a slap on the wrist. She doesn't need a job where she is around money AT ALL! Apparently she can't control herself. She didn't learn a lesson after the first time so this time she deserve a harsher punishment to try and get the point across that this is not acceptable to do to a business.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2011
Shes done it before?
Was it at the same job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Baird 2 hr Lab tech 3
Rio Residents Aug 7 HikingMom 1
News Discussing making City Park a smoke freea - Jul 30 wow 44
sheena harper Jul 24 armybrat 1
News Queen sentenced to 6 and half years in prison (Feb '16) Jul 21 wow 5
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: (Feb '17) Jul '17 Oogle 54
Mindy robinson Jun '17 Just me 1
More from around the web