Woman charged following accident invo...

Woman charged following accident involving horse and buggy

There are 104 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from May 31, 2011, titled Woman charged following accident involving horse and buggy. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

A A Johnstown, Ohio, woman has been charged following a two-vehicle accident that occurred on Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lmao

Huntington, IN

#121 Jun 13, 2011
I have to roll side to side giggle giggle.
_Julie_

United States

#122 Jun 18, 2011
praying for all involved wrote:
i happen to know this young woman who was driving the car and this is very, very out of character for her.i don't condone driving drunk, there are clearly circumstances that are not clear yet so please quit convicting this young lady. i am so very sorry to hear that andy passed but you must also believe that god has a plan for us all that we clearly cannot comprehend at times.you have to know how hard this is for everyone involved, so why start blaming before all the facts are out.i pray for both families and so should you.i only know of one perfect human that was ever on this planet so think before you speak please
Heard she was a wildcat in the cruiser...still think this whole thng is out of character???
lmao

Huntington, IN

#123 Jun 18, 2011
She beat up a officer.so she must not be all that new to acting a fool.

“If u cant say anything nice...”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#124 Jun 18, 2011
Exactly....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School zone Oct 16 BigDstroker 1
Mindy robinson Sep 27 Gallia33 2
News Remo's Hot Dog Shop marks 50 years (Aug '07) Sep 22 King SaLty Dogg 23
News Task Force arrests Gallipolis resident on drug ... Sep '17 Bun 3
Gallia county school board members. Sep '17 Big momma 1
Misty Baird (Mar '17) Aug '17 Lab tech 3
Rio Residents Aug '17 HikingMom 1
More from around the web