Fran DeWine stumps for her husband in Gallia Co.

Oct 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-County News

The wife of an Ohio politician who is vying for the state attorney general's seat toured the Gallia County Courthouse on Thursday afternoon.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2012
wbh

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2010
If she only knew what really goes on in that courthouse she wouldn't think the courthouse or town is so nice. I would love to meet with her one on one. This town is so full of corruption it is not funny. I am so sick and tired of the bull..You have a former prosecutor who bought a house when the owner passed away, who had it in his will that the two women,one in her seventies and one in her eighties, that whoever bought it could not raise their rent...well he didn't raise it he evicted them, tore it down and built one in the hundred's of thousands.I am sure he will burn in hell for that one. Then you have the prick lawyers who charge thousands of dollars and don't do what what they are hired to do and then don't return your calls. The court system let dealer get away with it and put young addicted in prison, well if the idiots didn't let the dealers free there wouldn't be as much crime from the addictions. And everyone of course knows that if you live in this town and your part of the elite group you can get away with anything while the rest of the county gets screwed. Wealthy people who build homes in town get a huge tax break while the poor working people have to pay their total tax bill. And if you don't believe it check with the Auditors office. Look up the tax rate on the web and you will see how much these people pay as compared to what you own and pay. This is only a small portion of what has me infuriated. People wake up cause if it hasn't effected you yet it will.
wvhellcat2008

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2010
i agree with you gallia county does punish the poor and lets the criminals free.
Bird

Gallipolis, OH

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Hi Fran

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Arrested After Drug Bust In Gallia County... (Jul '13) Aug 20 concerned 8
Bust uncovers area drug trafficking hub8:40 pm Aug 6 HmMm 3
Gallia woman accused of sexual misc... Aug 5 Amazed 361
Candidate for governor visits Gallia fair5:40 pm Aug 1 Poopymcgee 2
abbyshire place (Jan '13) Jul '14 stanley 4
26 arested in connection with drug trafficking ... Jul '14 Jxo 20
drug bust Jul '14 gahs student 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••