Gallia Co. man charged with animal cr...

Gallia Co. man charged with animal cruelty

There are 6 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Gallia Co. man charged with animal cruelty. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

A Gallia County man was arraigned in the Gallipolis Municipal Court on Friday on animal cruelty charges following the recent death of a horse at his residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

sinner

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2011
nothing will happen to him, a fine ,slap on the wrist. he should have to forfeit all of his animals and not be allowed to have even a cat for ten years, pay a large fine, probation for 5 yrs, maybe 60 days in jail. how someone could do this you'd have to be evil.
secret

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2011
are you insane? we're talking gallia co here, that's the punishment for child molestation!!!!

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#3 Apr 18, 2011
The guy who did this should be bent over with his pants down, strapped to something. I'm sure someone in the BDSM culture should have something we can use to spread his butt cheeks apart without having to actually touch them. Then a huge, horny draft stud should be led in after he is hosed down with seasoned mare piss.
Jenn Copley

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2011
im the neighbor of this piece of shi* and i found the horse n the creek drowning an called and had everyone come out and i held his head outta water for two hours til we got him uotta there. i couldnt watch him drown wasnt gonna let him and personally this guy "John Smith" needs to be drowned or shot id settle for either. Trust me livfing beside him is no good and he is worthless!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 2, 2011
Jenn Copley wrote:
im the neighbor of this piece of shi* and i found the horse n the creek drowning an called and had everyone come out and i held his head outta water for two hours til we got him uotta there. i couldnt watch him drown wasnt gonna let him and personally this guy "John Smith" needs to be drowned or shot id settle for either. Trust me livfing beside him is no good and he is worthless!!!!!!!!!!
I heard about this while I was away at work. He was contacting us to say he was good to his animals
Animal Lover

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jul 2, 2011
Jenn Copley wrote:
Bless your heart! You did what you could! I hope people like him burn in hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brit Dec 5 bobcat 3
LEM Hamburger Background Check Nov 25 William 2
News Former deputy charged in domestic incident - 7:... Nov 23 hmmmm 3
News Dismembered remains brought to Ohio - Nov 19 im hilarious 30
Mandy Williamson Nov 17 Curious 1
News Vinton man sentenced to 11 months in prison (Jan '16) Oct '16 No bs 3
Cheating convenient store owner Oct '16 Considered citizen 1
More from around the web