Commission provides K-A Sewer Project...

Commission provides K-A Sewer Project update

There are 2 comments on the Tri-County News story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Commission provides K-A Sewer Project update. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

The Gallia County Board of Commissioners provided an update concerning the Kanaugua-Addison Sewer Project during a regular meeting on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

Mid Class Taxpayer

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Low bidder doesn't always mean saving money is the only way to go. How much is the final bill going to be now??? Other bidders who had much larger figures on the project should be given an apology for thinking they just wanted a bigger profit. Truth is the job would have been on time and on budget if the right contractor would have been selected from the beginning. Now there is no end to this problem in sight.
ForHim

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Thats an understatement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Baird 49 min Lab tech 3
Rio Residents Aug 7 HikingMom 1
News Discussing making City Park a smoke freea - Jul 30 wow 44
sheena harper Jul 24 armybrat 1
News Queen sentenced to 6 and half years in prison (Feb '16) Jul 21 wow 5
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: (Feb '17) Jul '17 Oogle 54
Mindy robinson Jun '17 Just me 1
More from around the web