Oak_Hill_man_charged_in_rape_of_Galli...

There are 11 comments on the Tri-County News story from May 25, 2012, titled . In it, Tri-County News reports that:

An Oak Hill man has been arrested on four counts of felony rape and one count of tampering with evidence following an investigation by deputies with the Gallia County Sheriff's Office and agents with the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

Burning the World

Dublin, OH

#1 May 25, 2012
Who is he?
Doc

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 May 25, 2012
His name is Doc
teddi as in teddi

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 26, 2012
Doc clegg remember him lol whatever happened to him
JUSTSAYIN

Wellston, OH

#4 May 27, 2012
I beilive that a "Man" who would do that to a child should not even be alive they dont deserve to live for hurting a little child like that. i can honestly say that I HATE twisted people like that
Wondering

Jackson, OH

#5 May 28, 2012
His name is William Simmers Jr. Look him up on WSAZ or Gallia County jail inmates.
lol

United States

#7 May 29, 2012
aboveu wrote:
Sad thing is he has a little girl maybe not so little any more but you could look at the man and tell things weren't right ... He should be shot. I seen him around Jackson and oak hill all the time his old nasty bronco w the dumbass shit hangin from it
his daughter lives with her mom now in ky he raped her and nobody believed her shes my cousin on her moms side
just wonderin

Georgetown, OH

#10 May 30, 2012
Is his girlfriend the one that drives a red PT cruiser?
Liveinthehood

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 30, 2012
just wonderin wrote:
Is his girlfriend the one that drives a red PT cruiser?
Yes. She must live on on shaffer or koleen maybe close to millers
bowbanie

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 25, 2013
The little girl mentioned in this is my granddaughter please people stop talking about this he will get what is coming to him, but my baby is suffering as well as his daughter so lets just leave it alone for these little girls peace of mind
Burning the World

Jackson, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2013
No one has mentioned anything since May 2012, so if you want the thread to disappear dont comment anymore. Or you could ask the administrator to remove it.
Patti

Jackson, OH

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Anyone know what happen with this case? Has he went to court? Was he found quilty? What was his sentence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vinton man faces 9 counts of rape, 3 counts sex... (Mar '17) Feb 14 Cme 5
Misty Baird (Mar '17) Jan 20 Familytothisskank 4
Mindy robinson (Jun '17) Jan 20 whattt 3
News Former deputy charged in domestic incident - 7:... (Nov '16) Nov '17 gchsemployee 13
News Task Force arrests Gallipolis resident on drug ... Nov '17 i know 8
KayKay Gibson Oct '17 Ronnie 1
School zone Oct '17 BigDstroker 1
More from around the web