Teens arrested for church van theft

Teens arrested for church van theft

There are 6 comments on the Tri-County News story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Teens arrested for church van theft. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

A stolen church van was recovered on Tuesday afternoon by deputies with the Gallia County Sheriff's Office after it was reported missing early on Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

hoobuisness-N E - way

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2012
ooh my gosh!!!! EVERYDAY IN GALLIA AND SURROUNDING AREAS YOU HEAR OF AT LEAST THEFT STORY!! COME ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS QUIET LITTLE TOWN ARE THE DRUGGIES CLAIMING EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN GET THIER NEXT HIGH????? ARE OUR TEENAGERS SPOILED SO MUCH THAT WHEN THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT JUST GO STEAL IT??? OR IS ECONOMY (jobless rate) POVERTY TO BLAME ??? AND WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT ALL?? SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE AND IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT OUR POSSESSIONS !!!!?!
concerned.

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2012
hoobuisness-N E - way wrote:
ooh my gosh!!!! EVERYDAY IN GALLIA AND SURROUNDING AREAS YOU HEAR OF AT LEAST THEFT STORY!! COME ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS QUIET LITTLE TOWN ARE THE DRUGGIES CLAIMING EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN GET THIER NEXT HIGH????? ARE OUR TEENAGERS SPOILED SO MUCH THAT WHEN THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT JUST GO STEAL IT??? OR IS ECONOMY (jobless rate) POVERTY TO BLAME ??? AND WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT ALL?? SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE AND IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT OUR POSSESSIONS !!!!?!
COME ON PEOPLE??? Gods house????

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2012
i can't believe someone would steal a CHURCH BUS! crazy, ain't it?
concerned.

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2012
hoobuisness-N E - way wrote:
COME ON PEOPLE STEALIN FROM A CHURCH?????
dumb

Pickerington, OH

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Trenton Briggs stole the van
allan sheets

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 25, 2012
i bet they had sex in it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio charges brought against Gallia man connect... Sep 22 Really 17
News Have you seen this person? Deputies seek suspec... (Oct '14) Aug '16 Speakbackplease 9
Spring valley thief's (Feb '16) Aug '16 Shame 2
Angel French Vance Ewing hart Jul '16 Pop u 2
Ewington bust Jun '16 cat 1
willie (william) chapman Jun '16 married woman 1
pills Jun '16 loboy 1
More from around the web