Bidwell man charged with murder after stabbing death

Sep 7, 2011 Full story: Daily Sentinel 7

A Gallia County man has been charged with murder following an early morning incident that lead to the stabbing death of a second man on Saturday.

Read more
Anonymous

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Good he needs to be punished... The family and friends have to suffer for what he did....-p!seed friend!!
Ryan Manley

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2011
I hope that s.o.b rots in hell
eye on you

Salem, WV

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Ryan Manley wrote:
I hope that s.o.b rots in hell
You dont know him, you dont know what happened. so keep your mouth shut.
why

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2011
How in hell can you say that stuff about someone. Who are you to judge or say who needs to be punished. are you god? I don't think so. I want you to think about something you are going to be punished for saying that shit. even though you don't like someone keep you opinion to yourself the world would be a better place.
That girl

White Cloud, MI

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Well I knew the one who was stabbed so yea shut the f*ck up mkay he needs to be punished n to rot in h*ll
Alyssa evans

White Cloud, MI

#6 Dec 29, 2011
All y'all need Romanov the he'll up okay I knew who was stabbed I knew his whole family he was like an uncle to me okay he lost his son befor this all and his house burnt down do u see wut this guy did to his family and friends he took a huge peice of there life away. That was there father you know it is hard to loose someone in your life like that I should know I lost my older brother James when j was three and it was very hard on me and my sisters. Don't feel sorry for the man who got put away he deserves to be in there for what he has done. For trying to take away there happiness. But this is the cycle of life and well things will get better with love and support r.I.p. Dearest friend and family member we love and miss you
Alyssa evans

White Cloud, MI

#7 Dec 29, 2011
why wrote:
How in hell can you say that stuff about someone. Who are you to judge or say who needs to be punished. are you god? I don't think so. I want you to think about something you are going to be punished for saying that shit. even though you don't like someone keep you opinion to yourself the world would be a better place.
Actually they can say as they please they will not be punished the ones who r sticking up for this s.o.b. Will be punished bcs it will just prove you are just as evil as he is and god will not forgive for that. So start praying to god to forgive you and him for all your sins and hatred to those people who have suffered thank you -Alyssa Evans <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrissy Jones Mar 21 wine gobbler 1
kyle mckinster Mar 21 cinnabun 1
News St. Patrick's Day parade moved to March 21 Mar 20 kalf 1
News 26 arrested following task force investigation (Mar '14) Mar 14 datruth 2
News Gallia woman accused of sexual misc... (Apr '14) Dec '14 Step 370
News Hair salon hosts dog, cat food drive Dec '14 so cool 1
Wray posts (Jun '14) Dec '14 Stranger 2
More from around the web