Gullett arraigned on multiple charges

Gullett arraigned on multiple charges

There are 5 comments on the Tri-County News story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Gullett arraigned on multiple charges. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

A Gallipolis man was recently arraigned in the Common Pleas Court of Gallia County on multiple charges, including a charge related to his alleged involvement in aiding or abetting his "girlfriend" in an attempt to smuggle drugs into the Gallia County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
About f****** time they throw him in jail I just hope they throw the key away!
you make me sick

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jul 19, 2012
how many times has this clown been in jail? Why do they keep letting him out after no time at all?
Biggest thief in Gallia county, LOCK HIM UP ALREADY!

Arvada, CO

#4 Aug 15, 2012
No doubt.,and her. Why did she get off so each she had her daughter with her. Looks like someone made a deal to nark... Lock them both up.

Since: Apr 12

Canal Winchester, OH

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Is this the Chrissy that dated Jessie? If so she does need locked up she's bad on drugs she sleeps with ppl for money or drugs prostitution has become a big thing in gallia too!

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 24, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vinton man sentenced to 11 months in prison (Jan '16) Oct 16 No bs 3
Cheating convenient store owner Oct 15 Considered citizen 1
Justice for men Oct 15 Considered citizen 1
Brit Oct 10 Tim 1
News Ohio charges brought against Gallia man connect... Oct 3 gotcha 21
Tom's Tires and Auto Clinic doesn't want your b... (Jul '15) Oct 1 Fed up w cars 3
News Have you seen this person? Deputies seek suspec... (Oct '14) Aug '16 Speakbackplease 9
More from around the web