Racers owner's tax evasion trial set

May 30, 2012 Read more: Cincinnati.com

A Warsaw lawyer will go to trial June 25 on federal charges he didn't report income earned from Racers Gentleman's Club in Sparta and other business.

Read more
Ang

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 7, 2012
I believe that he is going to trail but I do not believe this man is guilty of tax evasion. I believe the government is trying to get a hand in the pocket of a lot of folks by any means...I have another friend facing the same issue....both men are professionals and highly educated much too smart to make such a mistake...neither need to commit a crime to make a income ....Seems to me homeland security/ tsa and the rest of the folks working for the govt are the only ones guaranteed a job and their business is to pry into yours.
Ju Ju Man

Erlanger, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
How they got Capone .Sometimes they are so slick the Gov. has to do what they can do.Probably a good man .....just a crook .Maybe just maybe he should have started a legit business instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallatin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Huff Jan '15 Jimbo 1
Barry Alexander Jr (May '13) Jan '15 GC-Citizen 2
News Samantha Spade remembered (Feb '08) Nov '14 DidYouRely 52
Spikes son Ben Wright Oct '14 Gallatin Citizen 1
News Tornado confirmed near Warsaw on Monday (Jul '14) Jul '14 bootsnspurs 1
Looking for housing (Jun '14) Jun '14 Moving to Gallatin 1
News 23-month-old boy died in Verona mobile home fire (Jan '14) Jan '14 nanhedrick 1
More from around the web