Rodolfo Chavarria-Balderrama

Dec 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Victorville Daily Press

SEMINOLE Rodolfo Chavarria-Balderrama, 19, of Seminole, died Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, in Seminole.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Medina

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Rudolfo was a great young man that bleesed my family for years with his presence here in Denver, Colorado. He will be missed greatly, and through this hard time we realize he is with our lord and happy....R.I.P FEZ......

From your family in your real hometown DENVER, CO

The Medinas
isaiah medina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

rudolfo was not only a friend he was like are brother to me and my family my dad and mom could really call him a son we lost a member to the family but well never forget rudolfo a.k.a fez and we all know he is in a beter place watching over his true family fez well alway be thinking of u love u lots

your brother isaiah
desiree medina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

just wanted to say that im going to miss rudolfo very much. he was not a friend but he was my brother. he's been in my family for a long time and always brought joy. He always had a smile on his face. i know fez is in a better place right now looking over his true family. i love you alot fez and your always going to be in my heart<3 (just dont disrespect me in heaven hahaha)

your lil sis Desiree
naomi medina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

I just wanted to say that i love you fez you will be missed you were the best brother i could ask for i cant believe your gone but i know your in a better place looking down on us.i love you brother RIP

love, your sister naomi
nicole medina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

i just wanted to say that fez was a great personand even though we were not blood he was still my brother and i know your looking down on us now fez.i wanted you to know that i love you and i always got on your case because that was my job as your older sister and ill never forget you or the times you would bring me hot cheetos,your first easter and christmas with us. your our guardian angel now buddy. rip fez i love you

your older sister nicole
Melinda Medina

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Rodolfo was not just a friend he was family and I always consider him as one of my cousins. He was a great person with the most amazing personality. He always knew how to make me smile no matter how bad of a day I was having. I'm gonna miss you so much Fez and like I always said I love you kid.

P.s. Put in a good word for me with the big guy and remember to have on your dancing shoes ready because we are still going to have that dance =)

Love you kid your cousin,
Melinda.
Jolene Lopez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

fez was such a good loving friend brother and son he touched so many ppls heart who dearly cared for him he was raised by a wonderful family the medinas he had so much respect towards everyone always walkd around with a beautiful smile fez ull never be forgottin in our heart ull always stay you left us with the bestest memories ever like u being so hyper in the morning n comin in the room wanting us to watch ur favorite music videos lol and talkn bout babys fez u were suppose to b the nino lol but god gave u us to make us happy n give us those memories but nw ur up in heaven sharing them with god while lookn down on us we love u lots and miss u dearly!!!
TRITSIE

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Pelon, mi cuzin my beautyfull cuz, i love him and miss him so mutch!!! pelon was a verry happy person, he cared about everybody and omg i just cant belive it... My mom, dad, brothers, sister, and my self were like the closest family members to him. Ever since he was little hes been with us everywere( cali, disney, universal studios,vegas and just everywere), so you wouldent imagine. I love you cuzz.. PElon RIP>>
Take care of us.....
Tu prims Tritsie AKA tootsie.doll
TRITSIE

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

primo t amo t extrano mucho cuzzz Were are you... i know youre still here in dever having your fun nooooooo omg y you primito y you would be here with us today on a weekend having fun , but u knw what ur in a better place con diosito lindo en un lugar tan ermoso te amo y t extrano como quisiera q estuvieras aqui con nosotros descansa en pas algun dia vamos a estar todos juntos d nuevo...
Blanca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Rodolfo mi nino te extrano tanto todavia se me haze imposible saber ke ya no estas aki con nosotros... eras una persona tan alegre siempre estabas hay para escucharme me dabas consejos aveces nos peliabamos pero siempre estubiste hay kuando mas te necesitaba ni nino y eso es lo ke kuenta eres una gran persona kon un korazon enorme te amo tanto y te extrano tanto me hazez tanta falta pero yo se mi nino ke stas en un mejor lugar y ke desde donde estas kuidas de nosotros dios sabe x ke haze las kosas x mas dificiles ke sean mi nino el ya te necesitaba a su lado y se ke sigues aki x ke siempre vas a estar en mi korazon nunka te voy a olvidar mi nino hermoso te amoo descansa en paz rodolfo 12-13-09 i love u mi nino
Jolene Lopez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL!!! 20YRS OLD!! U left us way to to soon love! Ill be havin a dinner for u to celebrate ur birth n wonderful life i was blessed to be apart of!I kno ull be there with us doin the cupid shuffle :)!!!I love n miss u FEZ! You will never be forgotten! In our hearts ull always stay! Happy 20th Bday RIP Rodolfo Chivarria Balderrama aka "Fez"!!!
Elia Barron

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

I havent had the strength to tell you how you really meant to me and our family. I've been thinking about you everyday and i've been seeing you everywhere. In my dreams, my thoughts, and even in guys that have spiky hair. I don't know why i've been dreaming about you, i think your are there when we sleep. Lily says your name every time we wear our shirts. "Uncle Fez!" she says. It brings tears to my eyes every time. I can't wait for this summer so we can visit you again.I miss you very much, and sometimes i still think you are coming over to watch the broncos games.Every time i hear an Alacranes Musical song play i think of you. Please keep looking over lily and our family. que dios te bendiga. I love you FEZ!
Nicole Medina-Garcia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Fez not a day goes by that I dont think of you. I sit back and watch our family grow and it brings tears to my eyes because you were spost to grow old with us. Every time I hold baby Julian I think of you. Who would have known that as much hate as I had in my heart for Julians Mother would one day be gone and I would love that little boy with all my heart.Every time Julian stars off and laughs it makes me sad because I know you are making him smile.Who would have known years ago that you would have such an impact on our families lives. I think about you everyday and I miss you more than ever. Even though the time has pasts since you have been gone I still cannot believe it. I miss you fez.
Blanca Gutierrez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Mi nino, te extrano tanto pero no tienes idea de cuanta falta me hazez en stos momentos tu siempre estubiste kon migo kuando tenia un problema y me decias ke hazer y hoy es in poko diferente x ke hoy no stas aki fisikamente pero se ke stas espiritualmente kon migo en todo momento mi Nino gracias x todo nunka me abandones sigueme guiando x un buen kamino ya ke tu eres mi gran angel el mas bello de todos te kiero tanto mi Nino a pesar de ke el tiempo pasa siento el mismo dolor x dentro no es facil kontinuar kon la vida sin ti nos dejaste un gran vacio my love no hay dia ke no piense en ti en tu sonrisa siempre stas en mi mente se ke stas en un lugar mejor mi Dios te necesitaba a su lado mi nino dios te bendiga mi Rodolfo precioso I love u!!!
Cheri Torres

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Fez, I'd like to start by saying we miss you dearly! You were one of the sweetest and kindest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. As anyone can see you touched many hearts with your presence and you will never be forgotten. Some of my favorite memories include you and I am truly thankful I was lucky enough to meet and get to know you. You were always making everyone laugh and smile, taught a lot of us how to dance to Mexican music (one, two, one, two) lol and my favorite quote of yours "don't you disrespect me Cheri!" Haha you were such an amazing person and for that I'll never forget you. You were definitely taken too soon but god has a bigger plan than anyone of us can imagine and you will always live on in our best memories. I love you lil buddy! R.I.P Fez
Elia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Thinking back to 2 years ago. We all thought you would always come back to us, even when things got hard. This day is hard for us. I still remember the shirt we wrapped for you for that christmas, hoping that it would fit. I remember for your 19th birthday i made you a cake in the shape of a keg, and then Isaiah threw the top layer of the cake in your face, and then it turned into a cake fight in the kitchen. I remember when you would squeez lily's cheeks, and be reminded of your sister. We still have the outfit you give lily hanging in her closet. I remember way back in high school when i was first pregnant we fought like no other, but i still wanted you to be the nino. I still remember when i actually asked you. For Nicoles wedding you kept sining, Shirley Temple on ice...that was your song...that and cupid shuffle. I don't remember much of anything, but i'm glad i haven't lost any of the memories i had of you. In a weird way i'm glad we weren't there to see you go. I wouldn't want that memory of you just laying still. You were always movin' and dancing around. You are in a better place. I know you are always watching over us and our babies. please continue to do so. *Remembering you is easy, I do it everyday. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away*
Lauren Mares

Golden, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Fez , I was blessed to have had you be such an important part of my life. You were such a beautiful person. When we dated I got to know him in a special way. The first time we spent together I remember you being Spontaneous & outgoing. When me, you, Chelsea, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Karen going to Kmart and we were just hanging out in the toy section and you and Chels riding the bikes around the store. I still remember the day you asked me out.(We were at Westminster mall) l remember that day as if it were yesterday. You were also the sweetest and kindest person. I remember when I got really sick and you tried sneaking out the house because I was in the hospital. Every day after that youíd be at my house to make sure I was ok and spend time with me. From then on I knew how much you cared for me and I cared for you. My family loved you like you were a part of the family even after we stopped dating theyíd always bring you up in conversations. Not a day goes by that I donít think of you and what couldíve been. If I had a second chance to change everything that happened between us I would. I never stopped caring about you.(Even after all these years) Iíll ALWAYS LOVE YOU with everything I have and one day Iíll see you and that beautiful smile of yours again! I want to let your family and the Medina family know that they should be proud of what a beautiful person they both helped raise and should be proud of what a blessing he was and how many lives he touched. One of these days Iíll make it out to Texas but Iím just not ready to say goodbye yet. So until then ÖÖ.I Love You Forever!
Nicole Medina-Garcia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Fez, I woke up thinking about you this morning ;( on a drive through the old neighborhood my dad and I laughed as I told him the story of us telling you to become a paleto man when we first moved in together "haha" I know you have heard my prayers lately and have been with me through the tough time I have been through the last few months.(Thank You) I remember laying around the house talking about the day Desiree would graduated and how old we would be and how exciting yet sad it would be for all of us. Knowing the time has finally arrived and you will not be here physically is still hard to take in but I know you will be looking down on her as she gets that diploma.We miss you very much and always share stories of the stupid things we would say and do years ago.June is soon approaching and we are looking forward to visiting your family once again.We will continue to keep our "POWER RANGER PACK FOREVER" :) We love and miss very much, continue to look over each of us and keep us strong ans saff.
- Love your sister Nicole
Naomi Medina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Happy birthday my Angel not a day goes by that I don't think about u although its been 4 years u been gone fez its still hard for me I think About u every day things will never be the same but u r in a better place looking down on both of your family I promise u I will take care of your sister for u R.I.P fez we love u &#9829;&#9825;&#98 29;
dez Medina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Had a dream about you the other night and I stop to realize how much I miss you.!! I can't wait to see again brother and no that i always pray to you..Things are so different now fez but Ilove you so much and can't wait to see you in another dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gaines County Discussions

Search the Gaines County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NewsChannel 11 Sits Down With the Family of Sea... (Apr '08) Nov '13 Jackie J - Rochester MI 7
Hobbs man indicted for double homicide (Jun '12) Jun '12 glumtg 1
Two arrested, charged in Seminole murder (Feb '10) Mar '10 unknown 25
Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Nov '09 agent 007 7
Stubbs had ink in his veins (Oct '09) Oct '09 johnqpublic 4
Arson Arrest (Apr '08) Apr '08 NOT AVAILABLE 1
Tuesday night storm batters Seminole (Jun '07) Jun '07 michael sellars 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••