Underage girl was allowed to dance nu...

Underage girl was allowed to dance nude in Hamburg strip club, authorities say

There are 20 comments on the Omaha World-Herald story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Underage girl was allowed to dance nude in Hamburg strip club, authorities say. In it, Omaha World-Herald reports that:

“I'd say 99 percent of the people in town don't like it, but we've pretty much figured out there's not a whole lot we can do about it”

Hamburg, Iowa, is known for a few things. In the fall, there's Popcorn Days, the popular town festival. via Omaha World-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Omaha World-Herald.

hamburg citizen

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 28, 2008
I don't know who Judy is trying to convince...to the court it is a theater...to his patrons it is a strip club. If you google Shotgun's it's listed on all the strip club web sites....I am sure that is not a accident. Judy is trying to pervert the law and pervert honest to goodness art. He may weesel his way out of this one, but he will have to answer to the Highest Court someday and I doubt the good Lord will see it his way. gross is all I have to say...oh, and shame on you Clarence.
know a few people there

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2008
I know a fair number of folks in the Hamburg area so I'm trying to figure out if I know who this girl was and if I know the family, anybody care to give a name?
Erotic Artist

Morgan Hill, CA

#3 Aug 8, 2008
Who's to say what art is? All I can tell is the artwork displayed at this theater is lacking taste.

I might be interesting if the artwork was actually worth looking at.
Hamburg Citizen

Omaha, NE

#4 Aug 22, 2008
know a few people there wrote:
I know a fair number of folks in the Hamburg area so I'm trying to figure out if I know who this girl was and if I know the family, anybody care to give a name?
Her name is Hannah Sebek. She graduated with the class of 2007.
Friend of Hamburg

Rochelle, IL

#5 Aug 23, 2008
If the good citizens of Hamburg would care more about getting good and fair businesses to come to come into town, you wouldn't have young people dancing in strip clubs, they would have good jobs. We spend so much time complaining about the bad business, we forget to encourage the good.
Oh Hamburg

Omaha, NE

#6 Aug 23, 2008
I live in Hamburg and know the girl who danced. She was always a party girl and even though she was intoxicated at the time of the incident, she probably would have done it sober. I do like Hamburg, it's a nice small town. Although there are bad points, but every town has that. I am very disappointed about the strip club, as are 98% of the people. I like to go walking and am whistled at by people who stand around the club, even the bouncer whisltes. That's ridiculous. I've now had to change my walking route because of it. I wish it would just move! Vanish! And to "Hamburg Citizen", yes her name is Hannah Sebek.
Missouri resident

Cassville, MO

#7 Aug 30, 2008
Any underage nude dancing should be illegal, whether it be in Hamburg or St. Louis. Do people not think about the safety of children/teenagers anymore? I think if she were more disciplined at home when she were younger she may not be that way today. As far as the police not being able to do anything about it,that is dumb. You would think there would be some kind of law against it.
fred flintsone

Columbia, MO

#8 Sep 23, 2008
yep
T-Kea Niama

Omaha, NE

#9 Oct 4, 2008
Found her!
Myspace.com/HannahSeb
She's also now pregnant, and the baby daddy left her! Wonderful life this chicks got!!
guest

Blair, NE

#10 Oct 21, 2008
Just in case anyone would like to know, she is NOT the only underage girl that was caught dancing in there! It is completely owners fault! Shame on you who posts her name online for everyone!
guest

Omaha, NE

#11 Dec 1, 2008
i agree i know this girl pretty well and yes she partied a little to much and made some bad decisions.. and she wouldnt have done it if she was sober.. the baby daddy didnt leave her she left him

“A T-Girl in Progress”

Since: Dec 07

St. Cloud, Florida

#12 Mar 6, 2009
Aw, heck... if I was a girl I'd do it too! It's all the things I would like: Dancing, flirting, getting naked - and getting paid for it!

But there's no excuse for letting a kid do that.

-Shay
mayonnaise

Norfolk, NE

#14 Mar 12, 2009
guest wrote:
Just in case anyone would like to know, she is NOT the only underage girl that was caught dancing in there! It is completely owners fault! Shame on you who posts her name online for everyone!
you looked... dont deny it
mom

Lincoln, NE

#15 Aug 10, 2010
my daughter is there now... i cant do anything about it .. or can i? shes 19.. her friend there is 18.. what happen to hannah..
rpmo

Rock Port, MO

#17 Aug 14, 2010
I guess if you want to pick up scabies or anything else...go to Hamburg and dance. That place is absolutely DISCUSTING!!!!! Besides....who pays to see that shit!!?? Stretched mark, flabby asses.....Who finds that attractive???? What a way to support your kids...mommy has to go have sex with 10 men tonight to make money..see you later!!!
Steve Tellers

United States

#18 May 20, 2011
She wouldn't have to dance at the club if the guy that got her pregnant would step to the plate and pay child support.
Get Real

Clarinda, IA

#19 May 21, 2011
I don't believe anyone makes anybody dance at that club... they choose to do it. The underage girls do it for kicks, not to pay any bills. The older skanks do it because they're too lazy or burnt out to work a real job for a living, or they're addicted to whatever crap the manager deals in to keep them coming back. The place is an embarassment to the entire county. The people that patronize this place are more pathetic than the skanks that dance there. I'd like to know when they are going to be forced to comply with the newest City Ordinances?
gaby

United States

#20 Jun 1, 2011
Oh Hamburg wrote:
I live in Hamburg and know the girl who danced. She was always a party girl and even though she was intoxicated at the time of the incident, she probably would have done it sober. I do like Hamburg, it's a nice small town. Although there are bad points, but every town has that. I am very disappointed about the strip club, as are 98% of the people. I like to go walking and am whistled at by people who stand around the club, even the bouncer whisltes. That's ridiculous. I've now had to change my walking route because of it. I wish it would just move! Vanish! And to "Hamburg Citizen", yes her name is Hannah Sebek.
i know thats what happens tp
littleloki75

Omaha, NE

#21 Jun 6, 2011
because a girl dances doesnt mean she is doing drugs or a prostitute. it means she can make good money letting people look at her and wish. you people are narrowminded and stupid. as for the minor? she shouldnt have even been inside to be able to dance. but just because you are A)not hot enough to be a dancer, or B) not attractive enough to get a dancer to show you attention unless you have cash does not mean dancers are bad. you all sound like whiny losers. worry about your own life. you got no business judging these girls. you are not God.
Get Real

Clarinda, IA

#22 Jun 7, 2011
I've never stepped foot in that craphole, but everyone I know who has says they're all rotten toothed crack whores. That garbage does NOT belong in small-town America. The thing you ignorant people don't understand is that it IS bad. It is demeaning to women and causes people to treat women like objects... mostly sperm recepticals. It's sickening that women lower themselves to be little more than prostitutes for money. I don't see anything positive about the place. It's a joke and certainly isn't a theater or an art gallery... Terry and Clarence are no more than pimps and they are the ones making all the money. At least with all the terrible flooding and loss, we can be happy knowing that the craphole will be ruined and hopefully will never return. Good riddance to bad garbage. Hope the mighty MO washes it off the face of the earth. I may not be God, but I think he's on my side when it comes to this issue.
littleloki75 wrote:
because a girl dances doesnt mean she is doing drugs or a prostitute. it means she can make good money letting people look at her and wish. you people are narrowminded and stupid. as for the minor? she shouldnt have even been inside to be able to dance. but just because you are A)not hot enough to be a dancer, or B) not attractive enough to get a dancer to show you attention unless you have cash does not mean dancers are bad. you all sound like whiny losers. worry about your own life. you got no business judging these girls. you are not God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Officers Involved In Manhunt 16min (Feb '12) Feb '12 Seriously 1
News SW Iowa residents weary of waiting (Jun '11) Jun '11 Machaela 1
News Race to save town after levee breaches (Jun '11) Jun '11 get real 1
News Hamburg Strip Club Owner Says He'll Fight Limits (Mar '09) Mar '09 lol bob 9
News Strip Club: We're A Performing Arts Center - Mo... (Jul '08) Jul '08 vr58po1 6
News Iowa Flooding Forces Evacuations (May '07) May '07 man 1
More from around the web