Black Range Minerals in the Early Sta...

Black Range Minerals in the Early Stages of Mining

There are 1 comment on the Canon City Daily Record Newspaper story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Black Range Minerals in the Early Stages of Mining. In it, Canon City Daily Record Newspaper reports that:

Black Range Minerals Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Rod Grebb talks about the area that the Hansen Uranium Deposit site Wednesday near Tallahassee Creek.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canon City Daily Record Newspaper.

karen barton

Veguita, NM

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Hopefully Mr Grebb realizes he will be promoting an area totally dewatered and many residents forced to haul in water, if they choose to remain in their homes adjacent to a mine that will pollute the water going into the Arkansas River, the soil in the Tallahassee area,and the air that residents of Fremont County breathes! Mining and residential areas can not safely co-exist! Please review the Fremont County Mountain Plan-industrial areas are prohibited in the Tallahassee Area! Respectfully submitted, a resident of Autumn Creek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corrupt judge (Nov '13) May '15 victor freeman 3
News Fremont County man injured in officer-involved ... (Jan '14) Apr '15 victor freeman 2
News Fremont County Sheriff's Office: Inmate found dead (Apr '14) Apr '15 victor freeman 2
News Don Bendell: Re-elect Sheriff Jim Beicker (Oct '14) Apr '15 victor freeman 3
rockvale roads&alleyways (Sep '12) Apr '15 victor freeman 3
News Jeffery Ashworth arrested after stand-off with ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ogar8814 1
News Former youth baseball league president Julianne... (Dec '13) Jan '14 wilmclan 3
More from around the web