Urbana Man Charged with Sexually Assaulting 4-Year-Old

Frederick County sheriff's deputies say an Urbana man has been charged with sexually assaulting a four-year-old girl he was baby-sitting. Twenty-year-old Ian Chiville was charged Saturday with child abuse, ... Full Story
Ronald Smith

Oxon Hill, MD

#1 Jun 5, 2006
oh, it must have been the sexy way the girl was dressed or the sexual looks she gave him or the suggestive things she said to that "poor" man. I'm sure he was just acting out his deep seeded desires brought on by the media and all the advertisments he was exposed to..........yeah, right.
bryan

Frederick, MD

#2 Nov 21, 2006
Ronald Smith wrote:
oh, it must have been the sexy way the girl was dressed or the sexual looks she gave him or the suggestive things she said to that "poor" man. I'm sure he was just acting out his deep seeded desires brought on by the media and all the advertisments he was exposed to..........yeah, right.
loser
rds

Oxon Hill, MD

#3 Dec 28, 2006
bryan wrote:
<quoted text>
loser
Duh,, DUDE. sarcasism??????????
Personal Friend

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2009
Ian is a very close friend of mine, and I can personally attest to his selfless character and utter innocence. This man wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone sexually abuse a young girl. I would trust the lives and safety of my kids in his hands over 99.9% of the population. He helped that family more than they will ever admit, and many mistakes were made during the investigation that were not taken into consideration during the trial. Sometimes our system fails, and it is horribly tragic that it failed this wonderful young man who once had such a promising future.

Since: Dec 10

Richlands, VA

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Ronald Smith wrote:
Hope he gets 100yrs. and castrated

Since: Dec 10

Richlands, VA

#6 Jan 3, 2011
Personal Friend wrote:
Ian is a very close friend of mine, and I can personally attest to his selfless character and utter innocence. This man wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone sexually abuse a young girl. I would trust the lives and safety of my kids in his hands over 99.9% of the population. He helped that family more than they will ever admit, and many mistakes were made during the investigation that were not taken into consideration during the trial. Sometimes our system fails, and it is horribly tragic that it failed this wonderful young man who once had such a promising future.
Id say he was someone that pulled the wool over everyone eyes and now he needs to go to prison and my understanding is that he will be taken care of.
Grossed Out

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Personal Friend wrote:
Then why did he admit it AND pay the child to keep quiet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frederick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VDOT to pave exits 296, 298, 302, 307 (Nov '13) Nov '13 THOMAS HILLS 1
Aberdeen Acres owner is on trial in cruelty case (Oct '13) Oct '13 Makinga Stand 1
National Model Aviation Day Open House (Aug '13) Aug '13 Stephen Eisenbaugh 1
One dead, one wounded in Stephens City (Dec '12) Dec '12 melissa puffinberger 1
Police: Woman Stabbed Outside Stephens City Apa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Cathi Jo Livingston 3
Teen pregnancy rate in Winchester nearly double... (Apr '10) Apr '10 g harrold 1
Commission OKs campground near Star Tannery (Nov '08) Feb '10 TreeHugger 3
More from around the web