Franklin Co. WA Auditor Lenhart

Posted in the Franklin County Forum

Tired of Incompetence

Central Point, OR

#1 Oct 21, 2010
When is someone in the media going to finally recognize the multi-year pattern of incompetence in the Franklin County WA auditor's office. Auditor Zona Lenhart's latest feat was to misplace about 300 ballots...she says they got lost in the mail or something...or maybe it was a printing error...or someother excuse she will come up with soon. This is on top of the state's auditor reports showing she has previously left ballots unsecured, messed up ballot counting in the Aug 2010 primary, couldn't balance her office financial accounts, spent public money in ways that violated state law, and on and on and on... Lenhart touts her 20+ years of experience. Someone should remind her that experience and compentence are not the same things....just as practice does not make perfect, it only makes permanent. It looks to me like her 20+ years have made her perfectly incompetent. It is time for a change in that office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Correction: Brazil-Statutory Rape story (Aug '12) Aug '12 sandy garcia 1
3 Tacomans charged in federal court with collec... (May '12) May '12 replica watches s... 1
Benton-Franklin judge asks a question about imm... (Apr '12) Apr '12 positronium 8
2 jobs 1 too many for Franklin County clerk (Jan '12) Jan '12 Justice For All 1
Senator concedes defeat on Wenatchee bailout plan (Dec '11) Dec '11 Diane Holland 1
Juvenile center looking for financial options (Apr '11) Apr '11 options trading 1
Beaton Beats Lenhart in close race for Franklin... (Nov '10) Nov '10 meh 509 2

Franklin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE