Franklin County sheriff's actions und...

Franklin County sheriff's actions under scrutiny

There are 5 comments on the New River Valley Current story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Franklin County sheriff's actions under scrutiny. In it, New River Valley Current reports that:

Sheriff Ewell Hunt did not appear to know he had an emergency on his hands. Sam Dean State police investigators examine the scene beside Interstate 81 in Montgomery County on Wednesday where Jonathan Agee, suspected in the shooting death of his ex-wife, Jennifer Agee, fired on state police who tried to stop him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New River Valley Current.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2011
He did know what he had on his hands!! He just wanted to be a buddy to Jonathan and talk him down!! If he would have did his job right then Jennifer would still be alive!! And a 12 year old would not have seen her mother die in front of her!! This is going to scare this child for her entire life!! I think he should be charged with something as well!!
Roberta

Livermore, ME

#2 Jun 2, 2011
there is a crime here somewhere for him dismissing the call from Agee's wife to warn them that he was out to get Jennifer. another "good ole boys" situation that cost a life here.
the truth

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jun 3, 2011
Is this the same mobidly obese individual that had his daughter on the payroll of the sheriffs dept., but she didn't do anything? Franklin county sheriffs department is as dirty as Henry county's sheriffs department was. It is ignorant to believe that the Franklin county sheriffs department is honest and respectable. I'm sure there are many of you out there that know about things they do and have gotten away with.
inside scoop

Roanoke, VA

#4 Jun 3, 2011
I have heard the sheriff hunt is a pervert. The man is sick! Just look at him!
sad situation

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2011
hell the state police wont even go around them and the circuit court judge knows its going on but hides behind jucicial immunity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The worse garage, be careful ' Apr '16 Pete65 1
News Town council extends contract with Shentel for ... Jan '16 Concerned cotizen 1
News Woman guilty of assaulting police officer (Sep '11) Jul '15 marvin hall 7
News Investigators looking into body found in basement (Jan '15) Feb '15 Slow police work 8
is vicky boyd really a man in drag (Jun '14) Jun '14 jim Lloyd 1
News Woman to serve time for animal cruelty (May '12) Oct '13 punkin 2
News 'A Revolution Is Brewing' (Mar '09) Sep '13 Klaus666 6
More from around the web