Witness in Franklin County criminal h...

Witness in Franklin County criminal homicide trial says deadly collision was avoidable

There are 38 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 31, 2011, titled Witness in Franklin County criminal homicide trial says deadly collision was avoidable. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A man who was riding in Gerald Buterbaugh's truck when it hit Dale Henry told a jury Wednesday that the deadly collision seemed intentional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bart

Shippensburg, PA

#23 Mar 31, 2011
Someone make a movie.
Forsure

Shippensburg, PA

#24 Mar 31, 2011
People who go to bars should not be allowed to reproduce period.
mr sarcasm

Chambersburg, PA

#25 Mar 31, 2011
Bart wrote:
Someone make a movie.
That's exactly what i said earlier...like a Next of Kin part2....or even better, a Road House III, all the wonderful toothless hicks could be in it...wearing flannel, driving pick up trucks with putty all over them...when they shoot the movie they will have plenty of extras right there to pick from.
Lee

Harrisonville, PA

#26 Mar 31, 2011
Inch high private i wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the story. He was intimidated/threatened by the Buterbaugh clan when he made his first statement.
not the Buterbaugh clan. You have no right to say statements like that about the Buterbaugh Family and from what I have seen I would not believe that boy if he said the sky was blue until I checked it out for myself.
Lyinglittlejerks oudersis

Dallas, TX

#27 Mar 31, 2011
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly - yet he believes he could have missed Henry?!? Come on now...
I say Souders is looking out for number one!!!!
Sad thing is I bet looking back Buterbaugh and waters wish they would have left his sorry ass at home or at the bar to get the beating he deserves!!!
Funny thing is I have never seen a underage charge and Souders continues to drink!! Geesh that night was really hard on him!!
Lyinglittlejerks oudersis

Dallas, TX

#28 Mar 31, 2011
Inch high private i wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the story. He was intimidated/threatened by the Buterbaugh clan when he made his first statement.
oh yeah I bet he felt really intimidated/threatned! I mean he continued to drink party and have cookouts! Now he was real fearful wasn't he!
Buterbaugh family had every right to be upset with him! Cause of his underage ass their loved one was missing holidays hunting season birthdays and hugs from their loved ones!
GMcrossen

Chambersburg, PA

#29 Mar 31, 2011
cant we just lock these idiots up and be done with it? what a waste of time and money.
Billybadass

Dallas, TX

#30 Mar 31, 2011
Maybe just maybe the Henry and the Buterbaugh family should sue Souders. One he should have never been in the bar in the first place, two he should have walked out the door as soon as the fight started and three he is still causing conflict for these men with his thoughtless lying ways!
Of coarse I am sure he got some kind of deal through the legal system cause no one has mentioned what he got for underage drinking, leaving a accident scene, lying to the cops and I am sure there is so much more
soldiermom

United States

#31 Mar 31, 2011
How could Henry have such damages if he was hit going only 17 to 27 miles an hr. he had way too much blunt force trauma for that i think he was beaten by someone to have had all that damage there is no way that going 27 miles an hr would do all that damage
dixie wrecked

Shippensburg, PA

#32 Mar 31, 2011
Sounds to me that anyone who is friends with Souders should always be watching their back. Butbaugh and Waters should have left his punk @&& to the wolfes. Being beat senseless may have been a good thing for him. How could anyone ever show their face in public again? It's obvious that he had some kind of milking from the cops or at least someone was milking someone for something.
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#33 Mar 31, 2011
Is dixie censored now?
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#34 Mar 31, 2011
LOL!

If you'll be my Dixie Chicken, I'll be your Tennessee Lamb
And we can walk together down in Dixieland
Down in Dixieland
dixie wrecked

Shippensburg, PA

#35 Mar 31, 2011
So much for freedom of speech. I guess the press only likes that when it is their speech
PO sucks

Shippensburg, PA

#36 Mar 31, 2011
dix erekt
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#37 Mar 31, 2011
[QUOTE who="**** wrecked"]So much for freedom of speech. I guess the press only likes that when it is their speech[/QUOTE]

Seriously? You think your First Amendment rights are being violated here? Don't you understand what the Constitution is all about?
Turn Back Time

Lehigh Acres, FL

#38 Apr 11, 2011
Terrible things can happen when you drink and drive.

I wish I could turn back the clock for everyone involved in this situation.
Tammy c

Herndon, VA

#40 Jun 10, 2011
dixie wrecked wrote:
So much for freedom of speech. I guess the press only likes that when it is their speech
wow Dixie you sure make a smart conversation don't you? How bout you just made yourself look STUPID
Old Timer

Annapolis, MD

#41 Jun 10, 2011
HOW can anyone really BELIEVE anything that dribbles out of the mouth of DRUNKS? EVEN so-called witnesses that were sitting across the road, were so HIGH on drugs and alcohol that they waited until the next day before contacting the PSP and relate what they claim happened thru their fogged up minds. I know these witnesses and I personally would not believe anything they say even if I were at an event and saw they same thing. They would say something so far different that what might have EVEN been recorded on video. DRUNKS WILL BE DRUNKS and who can believe WHAT they might have been thinking about the occurrence of an event, they see and do things on the spur of the moment WITHOUT any thought of consequences. It is only later when the FOG has cleared do they really wonder; Why did I do that, or Why did I say that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vincent e martz-egor Jun 4 martz friends 2
News Local educator turns up in diploma-mill case | ... (Jun '10) Mar '16 TruthSquad 8
News Franklin County row officers suggest budget cuts (Mar '09) Feb '16 Ace1234 26
News Supreme Court refuses to hear CASD appeal (Jul '15) Aug '15 Backward Hicks 3
the four state slasher con! horror and rock n r... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fourstateslashercon 1
News Cold Case: The murder of Freddie Brumfield & th... (Jun '12) Mar '15 Carmella 5
News CASD seeks to remove Dusman as assistant superi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 GenPatton 5
More from around the web