Franklin County and Va. firefighter i...

Franklin County and Va. firefighter improving with community, family support

There are 3 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 15, 2011, titled Franklin County and Va. firefighter improving with community, family support. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Back with family: Jason Kuehler, right, recovers at home with his wife Dana, son Andrew, 18 months, and daughter Gabriella, 3. Doctors believe the prognosis is good for injured firefighter Jason Kuehler, but he still has a long recovery ahead of him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Fellow Groundhog

Chambersburg, PA

#1 May 15, 2011
Hang in there Dana and Jason. We all know you can do it. You have the greatest family and extended family in the world that anyone can ask for. I can not wait for the day to ride The King Street Express with you again.
What the heck

Waynesboro, PA

#2 May 16, 2011
You have to wonder how a service as dangerous as firefighting, and particularly the volunteer side gets anyone to join them. Jason is a brave giving man but it is rather embarassing that we have to throw fundraisers to help the family. Why can't these guys go into a fire knowing their families will be protected if something happens to them. Shame on us!!
Cheech

Mercersburg, PA

#3 May 16, 2011
Firefighters, Police, EMT's are just awesome. Thanks to all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A fee for state police: Fair or double taxation? Feb '17 grab your wallet 2
Vincent e martz egor Jan '17 martz friends 1
Vincent e martz-egor (Mar '16) Jun '16 martz friends 2
News Local educator turns up in diploma-mill case | ... (Jun '10) Mar '16 TruthSquad 8
News Franklin County row officers suggest budget cuts (Mar '09) Feb '16 Ace1234 26
News Supreme Court refuses to hear CASD appeal (Jul '15) Aug '15 Backward Hicks 3
the four state slasher con! horror and rock n r... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fourstateslashercon 1
More from around the web