Challengers vow to continue political work

Full story: Public Opinion

Republican incumbent county commissioners survived a challenge within their own party on Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Taxpayer

Mercersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

CRG made fools of themselves in this election. I used to really respect them, but not anymore. A watchdog organization is so desperately needed in Franklin County, but they've dropped the ball to the point where they make those good-old-boy-system crooks in the RINO Coalition look good. Allen Piper has some serious work to do to rebuild their credibility.
shirley temple

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

How does Piper think the commissioners are going to be more friendly to his organization when he makes people want to run screaming in the other direction. His smug, superior attitude is a joke. Maybe a few weeks of charm school would help.

We do need a watchdog group, but it has to be one that people can respect, and the CRG isn't capable of doing the job.
Here we go

Mill Hall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Wow. Thomas is such a gracious winner, isn't he?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Here we go wrote:
Your just embarrassing yourself now. I told you Pellicano was still going to be unemployed after the primary.

Since: May 11

Cashtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

"We just supported the candidates, we didn't endorse them."

Huh?
Home Field

Mill Hall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Here we go wrote:
Thomas says he lost in the South due to "Home Field Advantage?" Home field advantage my butt! Just compare the 2007 vs 2011 numbers. Thomas lost so much support in the south it is ridiculous. He got creamed in Penn National. Thomas should stop bragging and open his eyes. If he does not learn to be quiet and be a bit more humble, some other group will rise up to replace CRG. And if it does, it will mark the end for Thomas, Wollyung, and the worm Wideman.
Really

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Home Field wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas says he lost in the South due to "Home Field Advantage?" Home field advantage my butt! Just compare the 2007 vs 2011 numbers. Thomas lost so much support in the south it is ridiculous. He got creamed in Penn National. Thomas should stop bragging and open his eyes. If he does not learn to be quiet and be a bit more humble, some other group will rise up to replace CRG. And if it does, it will mark the end for Thomas, Wollyung, and the worm Wideman.
clueless, nuts, spam.......Pellicano still needs a job!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Everyone was sooooo upset at the commissioners that they voted to retain them. Perhaps the voter anger was really just a couple of wingnuts who need a job.
world inspector

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

One grim reality of politics is that the negatives always turn out en masse, rain or shine. That the challengers only managed 21 & 22% of the vote on one of the gloomiest election days in memory speaks volumes about the real depth and breadth of their support.
And then there's Alan Piper, to quote from the old novel, "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
American worker

Mercersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

As I said before, CRG stands for Cheap Rightwing Goofballs.
American worker

Mercersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Notice that since the article that was critical of Congressman Shuster demanding the right to rebut critics of the Ryan budget appeared in the PO the editorals have been about cats, motorcycles and things that don't really matter.

I guess Shyster has a lot of clout.
Madd1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

American worker wrote:
As I said before, CRG stands for Cheap Rightwing Goofballs.
And I will consider you a Loud-mouthed Leftist Looney !
American worker

Mercersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

I would consider you a brain dead rightwing moron! Your abject stupidity is an example of what's been destroying America for 30 years. Go find a good dictatorship where you'll be happy.

Since: Dec 09

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Vote Democratic for socially liberal, fiscally sound policies! Only Republicans support borrowing money to pay for tax cuts! Stop the Republican attack on the middle class.
Embedded Citizen

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Weidman sure has proven himself once again as the Cliché King.
Come on Dwight, do you have one original intelligent thought in your head?
Madd1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

American worker wrote:
I would consider you a brain dead rightwing moron! Your abject stupidity is an example of what's been destroying America for 30 years. Go find a good dictatorship where you'll be happy.
I would hardly consider myself stupid. In fact, I am highly educated and have to laugh at the idiocy eminating from your diatribes. Concerning dictatorship, the present administration seems to be a dictatorship in formation. What you need to do is stop being a closed-minded invidual, expand your horizons and go back to work.
American worker

Mercersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

You'd better look in the mirror because everything you said fits you to a tee. Freud calls that "projection".

A degree from Glen Beck University does not make you educated.
numbers

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Home Field wrote:
<quoted text>
The South shall rise again!... maybe secession is on the horizon with Waynesboro as the capital. "I wish I was in the land of... wackos"!
numbers

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Mr. Piper... no juice for you!
Madd1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

American worker wrote:
You'd better look in the mirror because everything you said fits you to a tee. Freud calls that "projection".
A degree from Glen Beck University does not make you educated.
Freud also was a believer in the Oedipus Complex which I am sure you are familiar with. I bet you always asked your mommy if you could marry her ....all the way into adulthood or whatever you call the stage you are in at the present.
I don't listen or watch Beck, Limbaugh or any of the talking heads. Unlike you, I can form opinions by myself. My degrees come from the State University of New York, Penn and a Pennsylvania state university.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••