Franklin County moves toward creation...

Franklin County moves toward creation of digital map

There are 8 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 27, 2011, titled Franklin County moves toward creation of digital map. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

In two years, Franklin County residents may be able to find their property on a digital map of the county on the Web.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2011
Taxing made easier, gotta love it.
just another opinion

Greencastle, PA

#2 May 27, 2011
This is long overdue and a good thing. However it would be ideal if this was done at the state level for a fee or subscription. 65 counties in PA using different GIS will cause many headaches and added expense in the near future. It's only a matter of time before this information needs to be shared across counties/municipalities. I realize local government can't wait for this to happen but it would be much needed forward thinking for our state level leadership to step up and start implementing these types of IT solutions. It would be much cheaper and efficient than where we're heading.
JoE Sixpack

New York, NY

#3 May 28, 2011
James Junkins Jr.,....... Following in his daddies illustrious footsteps I see.I wonder how long it'll be before he gets drunk and holds his own wife and kids at gunpoint.
Dave

Gettysburg, PA

#4 May 28, 2011
An "unloaded tractor trailer", They're called empty tractor trailers.
What the heck

Newville, PA

#5 May 28, 2011
Just so ya know. I think Ashley ramsey is a guy.
Lexi

Chambersburg, PA

#6 May 29, 2011
Dave wrote:
An "unloaded tractor trailer", They're called empty tractor trailers.
Really? You did to get a life.
Lexi

Chambersburg, PA

#7 May 29, 2011
What the heck wrote:
Just so ya know. I think Ashley ramsey is a guy.
You need to get a life
WOW

Newville, PA

#8 May 29, 2011
Lexi wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get a life
Evidently you do too! LOL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vincent e martz-egor Mar '16 Paula stuff 1
News Local educator turns up in diploma-mill case | ... (Jun '10) Mar '16 TruthSquad 8
News Franklin County row officers suggest budget cuts (Mar '09) Feb '16 Ace1234 26
News Supreme Court refuses to hear CASD appeal (Jul '15) Aug '15 Backward Hicks 3
the four state slasher con! horror and rock n r... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fourstateslashercon 1
News Cold Case: The murder of Freddie Brumfield & th... (Jun '12) Mar '15 Carmella 5
News CASD seeks to remove Dusman as assistant superi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 GenPatton 5
More from around the web