Franklin County Marine returns from A...

Franklin County Marine returns from Afghanistan's front line

There are 15 comments on the Public Opinion story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Franklin County Marine returns from Afghanistan's front line. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Roman Villalobos came home around Thanksgiving with some news that put his mother on edge almost immediately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

EDV

Mercersburg, PA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Thank you for your service. This country needs young men and women of your caliber to step forward; you are an outstanding American citizen.
Bonnie Fredricks

Newville, PA

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Thak you, Marine, for your service! You are a great person and I wish you the very best that life can give you!
Tina

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Thank you Roman!!
call-em-like-I-s ee-em

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Thanks for your service to our country. You have everyones respect for what you do. An American soldier is what real men are made of. Thanks again.
loving grandma

Carlisle, PA

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Thanks for your service! Best wishes to you & your fiance for many peaceful years together.
marineman

Needmore, PA

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Semper Fi brother viet vet 62-66
I Feel Your Pain

Landisburg, PA

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Welcome home, and thank you Mr. Villalobos.
amanda

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Aug 9, 2010
Welcome home! Thank you so much for your service and sacrifices. I hope you and your fiance have a beautiful wedding day and an even more beautiful life together.
Student

Frederick, MD

#9 Aug 9, 2010
Gracias!
Wonderful

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Thank you for service and welcome home, enjoy your time with your daughter and the rest of your family. May god bless you!
Kas

Gettysburg, PA

#11 Aug 9, 2010
Welcome home and thanks for your service!
8th and I

Geigertown, PA

#12 Aug 9, 2010
Welcome back, Marine.

Your service to our country and your fight to end global terrorism will always be remembered. I hope folks stop to shake your hand and wish you well as you visit downtown with your family.
proud american

Chambersburg, PA

#13 Aug 9, 2010
which jerk is adding all the clueless symbols? just shows your ignorance and lack of appreciation for what our service men and women do for a-holes like you. get a life.
khahderi

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#14 Apr 24, 2011
idfhufhuiwifjiuheurfheqiwuuruw jhuewwu
bob

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#15 Apr 24, 2011
khahderi wrote:
idfhufhuiwifjiuheurfheqiwuuruw jhuewwu
scumbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A fee for state police: Fair or double taxation? Feb '17 grab your wallet 2
Vincent e martz egor Jan '17 martz friends 1
Vincent e martz-egor (Mar '16) Jun '16 martz friends 2
News Local educator turns up in diploma-mill case | ... (Jun '10) Mar '16 TruthSquad 8
News Franklin County row officers suggest budget cuts (Mar '09) Feb '16 Ace1234 26
News Supreme Court refuses to hear CASD appeal (Jul '15) Aug '15 Backward Hicks 3
the four state slasher con! horror and rock n r... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fourstateslashercon 1
More from around the web