Defense attorney gets Franklin County on hook for $4,500

A judge ruled Monday that Franklin County taxpayers will lay out as much as $4,500 for two experts in the defense of Jerry Rowe, charged in the shooting death of his son, Nathaniel Rowe. Full Story
Saved by Grace

Newville, PA

#1 May 24, 2011
What a joke. Judge and Justice system.
crazy4u

Chambersburg, PA

#2 May 24, 2011
really what else would you expect. He killed his son just put him in jail and let it go..
Really

Carlisle, PA

#3 May 25, 2011
Hawbaker Ave. Waynesboro nuf said!
what

Saint Thomas, PA

#4 May 25, 2011
what do you mean he killed his son/ did she loose the baby or did he kill another chold. I cna't understand why he was left out.
Jump

Mechanicsburg, PA

#5 May 25, 2011
No wonder he has so much aggression... his name is Aresonia.
beavis

Chambersburg, PA

#6 May 25, 2011
Well, as you can see, the comments are being transported back and forth between the different articles. LOL - it sure make it's interesting.
--get a life--

Harrisburg, PA

#7 May 25, 2011
No he did not kill his child. She did not lose they baby. He killed his son? What son? You people are stupid. He doesn't and never did have a son. Before you comment on things maybe you should get the facts straight. So should the Waynesboro Police Department because there is a lot of wrong information in the report. Agression and the name Aresonia? Really. STUPIDITY!
neighbor

Chambersburg, PA

#8 May 25, 2011
--get a life-- wrote:
No he did not kill his child. She did not lose they baby. He killed his son? What son? You people are stupid. He doesn't and never did have a son. Before you comment on things maybe you should get the facts straight. So should the Waynesboro Police Department because there is a lot of wrong information in the report. Agression and the name Aresonia? Really. STUPIDITY!
Unemployed, wannabe gangster, in reality he is a worthless piece of s hit, the guy will never grow up, drugs and a big mouth is all he knows. chilln with the other trash, and those who defend him are part of the lowlife scum that lives in every town. Water board his but t, beat him senseless because he might be a terrorist. Use some of the new laws to deal with the trouble makers. Just an Idea
Yup

Carlisle, PA

#9 May 25, 2011
Typical Chambersburg garbage.
big dawg

United States

#10 May 25, 2011
Yea i guessed ahe bailed him out after all what a joke!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manitowoc layoff tallies to 315 (Jan '09) Jul '14 Abjewljebar 85
Episodes of worst reality show ever Jun '14 Really 1
shooting on i81 Jun '14 getem 1
egor Jun '14 martz 1
Department of justice announces charges against... May '14 spud 2
Cash, potato chips stolen from Franklin County ... May '14 Ha Ha 3
Harrisburg City freezes hiring to manage budget... Apr '14 lady 1

Franklin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE