Dad suing Bexley schools over residency

Mark Ebner reads in his apartment at 485 S. Parkview Rd. in Bexley, which he says is where he and his children live. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Kizzy

Newton, NJ

#169 Mar 19, 2013
The schools are out of control these days! They waste tax payers $ on private investigators!! I had the same thing happen to me. I only have 1 residence in Blairstown NJ. The North Warren Regional School hired a private investigator to spy on my family. This was AFTER I provided 4 forms of proof of residency! The private investigator found that I only have 1 residence. That both myself & my son sleep at my house every single night!
I actually suspected that I was being followed. I was extremely scared & had full blown panic attacks a few times. I had no idea it was the school that hired people to follow me. I feared for the safety of myself & my son!!
The schools job is to educate our children NOT violate our privacy! I was both relieved & outraged when I found out the school hired men to spy on me! I feel like I am being harassed by the school. The superintendent (Dr. Brian Fogelson) just will not accept that I live where I live. I don't know why.
All the schools cry about their budgets, yet spend thousands on private investigators! Unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy hurt as truck hits cruiser on central Oh... Mar 4 Laughing Out Loud... 2
Former Columbus Mayor "Buck" Rinehart has died Feb 19 They cannot kill ... 5
Columbus mayoral candidates Ginther, Scott spli... Feb 19 Brice N Livingston 19
Board of elections keeps Democratic candidate i... Feb 18 yeah baby 2
Columbus metro area adds Hocking, Perry counties Feb 11 They cannot kill ... 3
City budget includes more to fight gang violenc... Feb 9 They cannot kill ... 2
Uncertain juror leads to long, odd trial in Sou... Feb 8 Tainted Juroer 7
More from around the web