Man Convicted Of Sex Crime Involving ...

Man Convicted Of Sex Crime Involving Girl Sought By Police

There are 4 comments on the WBNS story from Oct 4, 2011, titled Man Convicted Of Sex Crime Involving Girl Sought By Police. In it, WBNS reports that:

Police were searching for a convicted sex offender who never showed up at the address he listed to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2011
he came to this town knowing that if they do arrest him, McCoy will let him go again, damn the word got out. now all of the perverts will be coming to this town. thanks chief!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2011
Is that supposed to be his picture? Cause that picture looks like rickstires,not trying to say its rick tho hes probly sick in other ways but odd they resemble each other. I dont care for Mcdoodle, but if I eyeball this pervert, I will call MSPD first, then MCSD just to be sure. Our kids cant even walk to get ice cream without us having to worry nowadays!
HERO

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 4, 2011
COME ON McCoy! Step up to the plate...now is your chance to play "real" cop! You'll be the hero of this here little village..you're name will be in lights and the woman will still laugh at you for you thinking "you da man"
mt sterling k9

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 7, 2011
DiamondDeadeye wrote:
Is that supposed to be his picture? Cause that picture looks like rickstires,not trying to say its rick tho hes probly sick in other ways but odd they resemble each other. I dont care for Mcdoodle, but if I eyeball this pervert, I will call MSPD first, then MCSD just to be sure. Our kids cant even walk to get ice cream without us having to worry nowadays!
what pi are u talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High-rise apartments, restaurants, hotels envis... Feb 13 They cannot kill ... 3
News Office on Aging's May levy vote will cost Frank... Feb 4 They cannot kill ... 2
News Franklin County judge to retire in a year (Jan '10) Feb 1 Scott 5
News Volunteers count Columbus homeless today Jan 25 Duke for Mayor 2
News Central Ohio jobless rate rises to 3.9 percent ... Jan 25 They cannot kill ... 1
News Mother arrested for taping child to wall on Fac... Jan '17 Reynoldsburg Ohio 1
News City cites shooting, drugs as it seeks to close... Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 2
More from around the web