Residents find out their backyards ar...

Residents find out their backyards are not theirs

There are 7 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Residents find out their backyards are not theirs. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

George Petrevski's garden is along Clover Groff Run in western Franklin County. City officials recently told him that his garden encroaches on public parkland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 1, 2013
So adjacent land owners maintain it and own it ( easement is not ownership) yet the city wants them to let it become brush and weeds. Yet in areas where the landowner chooses not to mow the grass the other Nazi division will fine the landowner.
Only in Amerika.

And if the landowner planted the plum tree he should transplant it or use tordon to kill it.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jun 1, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
So adjacent land owners maintain it and own it ( easement is not ownership) yet the city wants them to let it become brush and weeds. Yet in areas where the landowner chooses not to mow the grass the other Nazi division will fine the landowner.
Only in Amerika.
And if the landowner planted the plum tree he should transplant it or use tordon to kill it.
This is right off Roberts Rd. Calling it a park is a joke...it's an acre of weeds and a ditch full of water jammed between this guy's subdivision and an apartment complex. This whole wetland crap is just another excuse to control.
But, that's what these people get for living in a Win-Win area. You save 20% on your house and pay lower taxes but then you have Columbus telling you what to do.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Jun 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This is right off Roberts Rd. Calling it a park is a joke...it's an acre of weeds and a ditch full of water jammed between this guy's subdivision and an apartment complex. This whole wetland crap is just another excuse to control.
But, that's what these people get for living in a Win-Win area. You save 20% on your house and pay lower taxes but then you have Columbus telling you what to do.
I don't understand why someone would buy land and not know the.boundaries and any easements before they put an offer on it. No way I would buy residential property in a city or a township with zoning . Don't need some penis swallower to stupid, lazy and poor to purchase land they qant to control telling me what I can do on my land.

Looks like Penguins are getting skunked

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4 Jun 1, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why someone would buy land and not know the.boundaries and any easements before they put an offer on it. No way I would buy residential property in a city or a township with zoning . Don't need some penis swallower to stupid, lazy and poor to purchase land they qant to control telling me what I can do on my land.
Looks like Penguins are getting skunked
Crosby's a punk. He was stopped by the linesmen from committing suicide when he mouthed off to Chara and kept poking him in the chest. And Matt Cooke needs to be banned for a season...he'll never learn until he kills or paralyzes someone.
Yayo

Lancaster, OH

#5 Jun 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a punk. I was stopped by the moderators when I mouthed off to folks and kept poking myself in the ass. And I need to be permanently banned for a reason...I'll never learn.
Agreed.
Yayo

Lancaster, OH

#6 Jun 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This is my property. Calling it a yard is a joke...it's an acre of weeds and a ditch full of trash jammed between my house and an apartment complex full of skinnies. This whole wetland crap is just another excuse to control. But, that's what I get for living in a skinny area. I save 20% on my house and pay lower taxes but I have Columbus telling me what to do.
Sad.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7 Jun 1, 2013
Yayo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should really be using my real name...Big Johnson, but I'm a coward who takes it in the ass while swallowing rancid dick just out of prison. I'm so envious of George that I keep up my self destructive behavior because it's my only way of coping.
&#9835; Suicide is painless...&#9835;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How 'Smart City' Columbus plans to tackle inequ... Fri They cannot kill ... 3
News U.S. Attorney will seek charges against five su... Jun 17 Posting as myself 1
News Ohio man indicted after thrift shop finds rape ... Jun 8 Rob 6
News First case of Zika confirmed in Columbus Jun 7 Duke for Mayor 9
News Columbus ward proposal has enough signatures to... May '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Teen, 17, convicted of charges in Ohio quadrupl... May '16 They cannot kill ... 3
News Teen girl who played dead during mass Columbus ... May '16 Leanne 1
More from around the web