Ohio lawmaker indicted on bribery cha...

Ohio lawmaker indicted on bribery charges

There are 5 comments on the WHIO story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Ohio lawmaker indicted on bribery charges. In it, WHIO reports that:

An Ohio state lawmaker was expected to resign and surrender to authorities Tuesday after being indicted on charges of bribery, election falsification and filing a false ethics statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

Jimmy Soprano

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Carlton Weddington! Another corrupt ass Democrat, posing as a pillar of the community! Bulls**t! The Democratic Party and the Unions are as corrupt as they come! Trust me I know first hand! One word of advice: If you are ever harassed or discriminated against, do not depand on the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, the Department of Administrative Services or the Ohio Civil Service Employees Association to rectify the problem, if you work for the state or federal government! Find the best attorney you can outside the state of Ohio, compile all the pertinent information you have against your employer or department, and file the biggest lawsuit you can against their ass! If you are 65 years of age or older, file an Age Discrimination Lawsuit against the department because this is an easier case to prove and win in court!
Jimmy Soprano

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Actually, even if you are 60 and older, you can still file under Age Discrimination! Go Mitt Romney! The Demlcrats fear you! That's way the Democrats are helping Rick Santorum win because the Democrats know Barack Hussein Obama will beat Ricky in a landslide victory! If the Republicans chose Rick Santorum to face Obama, they deserve to lose on November 6th!
captain chaos

Huntington, IN

#3 Mar 13, 2012
lmao!

calm down, rush limbaugh.
Another one rides the bus

Hilliard, OH

#4 Mar 17, 2012
And another ones gone...another ones gone,another one rides the bus...<jail bus>.
Queen-1976
no way

New York, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2012
put him away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Power Mon RealTalk 1
News New Columbus convention center sculpture called... Sep 6 Drexel 3
News Suspect In Thanksgiving Day Murder Identified (Dec '15) Sep 4 Fort Mystic 5
News Athens Sheriff K-9 stable after suspected snake... Aug 22 They cannot kill ... 1
News Downtown Columbus apartment projects proposed i... Aug 22 jghkhj 1
News 'Inclusive' diversity programs shortchange blac... Jul '17 Brice N Livingston 6
News 7 Arrested In West Side Burglary Ring | WBNS-10... (Dec '10) Jul '17 I know natoshia 61
More from around the web