Sheriffs' tracking of homeless sex of...

Sheriffs' tracking of homeless sex offenders no easy duty

There are 10 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Sheriffs' tracking of homeless sex offenders no easy duty. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Even homeless sex offenders are required to register where they live so that law-enforcement officers know where they are and can notify their neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Spookstillhere f trolls

Taylor, MI

#1 Nov 4, 2012
If we would start executing these degenerates they would never relocate after being spaded in.
hwm

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2012
So many sex

offenders that were never reported too, how do u track them?
Spookstillhere f trolls

Taylor, MI

#3 Nov 4, 2012
hwm wrote:
So many sex
Put cameras in the seclusion rooms in schools.
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2012
hwm wrote:
So many sex
You don't. You cut their gentlemen's sausage(<<topix edited) off, and say.. "try that again homie".
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Hey Walt!! Instead of tattooing the Spam, nut's & clueless emoji's on the upper posts, why don't you let them live with you on your farm full of pedo's?
Spookstillhere f trolls

Taylor, MI

#6 Nov 4, 2012
sidekick wrote:
Hey Walt!! Instead of tattooing the Spam, nut's & clueless emoji's on the upper posts, why don't you let them live with you on your farm full of pedo's?
Walt is back? Who drew a map on the ass of a year old girl for him to get back here?
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Walt is back? Who drew a map on the ass of a year old girl for him to get back here?
I'm not sure, just wired on Pepsi and it made sense.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Taylor, MI

#8 Nov 4, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, just wired on Pepsi and it made sense.
Walt needs to have some girl show him the other end of his d^ck before she runs it through a blender.
Tusifet

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Make a place for those that are homeless that way they are accounted for......so for you people who are heartless think before making ungodly judgment ....
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Tusifet wrote:
Make a place for those that are homeless that way they are accounted for......so for you people who are heartless think before making ungodly judgment ....
God said we were to stone the sex offenders. At least in the old testament anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why does it cost more to demolish homes in Colu... Jun 27 They cannot kill ... 2
News How 'Smart City' Columbus plans to tackle inequ... Jun 24 They cannot kill ... 3
News U.S. Attorney will seek charges against five su... Jun 17 Posting as myself 1
News Ohio man indicted after thrift shop finds rape ... Jun 8 Rob 6
News First case of Zika confirmed in Columbus Jun 7 Duke for Mayor 9
News Columbus ward proposal has enough signatures to... May '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Teen, 17, convicted of charges in Ohio quadrupl... May '16 They cannot kill ... 3
More from around the web