17-year-old gets 15 years for death o...

17-year-old gets 15 years for death of accomplice

There are 4 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 3, 2012, titled 17-year-old gets 15 years for death of accomplice. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Devon Jackson of Carpenter Street pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, attempted murder and aggravated robbery in Franklin County Common Pleas Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Britneys dad Chuckn

Valley City, OH

#1 Aug 3, 2012
One dead. One sentenced to 15 years and one more going to trial. Just save the money and double tap the two that are still alive in their stupid, ignant heads. Simple. You act like a moronic animal , you get put down like one.
Spooklivessckusz ipot

Toledo, OH

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Britneys dad Chuckn wrote:
One dead. One sentenced to 15 years and one more going to trial. Just save the money and double tap the two that are still alive in their stupid, ignant heads. Simple. You act like a moronic animal , you get put down like one.
No that a waste of ammo. One shot right behind the ear in a slightly forward trajectory.
Britneys dad Chuckn

Valley City, OH

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Spooklivessckuszipot wrote:
<quoted text>
No that a waste of ammo. One shot right behind the ear in a slightly forward trajectory.
I just wanted to make sure the job was completed. Perfectionism runs deep.
Spooklivessckusz ipot

Toledo, OH

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Britneys dad Chuckn wrote:
<quoted text>I just wanted to make sure the job was completed. Perfectionism runs deep.
If in doubt shoot them standing in the grave and immediately back fill the hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you enjoy Art? What about Podcasts? Wed Brock BroculusRif... 1
Franklin County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Sep 25 Wyatt 2
News Attorneys of boy shot by Columbus officer seek ... Sep 17 Nero 5
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide Aug '16 They cannot kill ... 2
News Central Ohio jobless rate dips to 4 percent in ... Aug '16 d pants 3
News Diarrheal outbreak spreading Aug '16 They cannot kill ... 10
News Autopsy shows police shot Henry Green seven times Aug '16 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web