Deputies Respond to Call of Officer i...

Deputies Respond to Call of Officer in Trouble in South Columbus

There are 3 comments on the WBNS story from May 8, 2013, titled Deputies Respond to Call of Officer in Trouble in South Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

Franklin County Sheriff's deputies responded to a call of an officer in trouble in south Columbus early Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#1 May 9, 2013
The deputy was not.in trouble. He just panicked when the cash was thrown, afraid that there wouldn't be enough left for his cut after bagging some for evidence.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 May 9, 2013
What's a cop to do when his pants are so tight he can't get his hands in his pockets?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3 May 9, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
What's a cop to do when his pants are so tight he can't get his hands in his pockets?

Carry a sack for the "contributions "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wea re No. 14! Columbus tops Indianapolis in po... Sat They cannot kill ... 4
News Ohio Supreme Court rules backpack search that f... May 11 They cannot kill ... 1
News Three City Council incumbents take the top spot... May 4 Reality Speaks 2
News Ita s Democrats vs. Democrats in the Columbus s... May 4 They cannot kill ... 6
News 15 reasons for a prison term May 4 Brice N Livingston 16
News Man gets 2 1/2 years for dumping stolen items f... May 3 measuring 2
News Cooper Stadium project stalls as developer duck... Apr '17 Kitty 3
More from around the web