Appeals Court Decision Pleases Malone...

Appeals Court Decision Pleases Malone Man

There are 26 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Apr 10, 2011, titled Appeals Court Decision Pleases Malone Man. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Malone business owner Zufer "Zuckie" Cecunjanin said he is extremely happy, with the state Court of Appeal's decision to overturn a portion of a Franklin County jury's verdict convicting him of a sex crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth truth truth

United States

#23 May 25, 2011
And Pastor Bater I'm glad your throwing your propaganda in for you church... maybe Zuckie found soemthing higher than Jesus
Pro Bono

Leesburg, FL

#24 May 27, 2011
Truth truth truth wrote:
And Pastor Bater I'm glad your throwing your propaganda in for you church... maybe Zuckie found soemthing higher than Jesus
No propaganda, it just seems that there is a lot of sinful conduct in such a small community, rape, molestation, murder, women openly pursuing married car salesman, fornication, copulation. What is this once wonderful community coming to? A general disrespect for women, their rights and dignity, how shameful!!
Jimbo

United States

#25 May 28, 2011
Robert Robert wrote:
sounds like you know this Jen girl pretty well. Then you would know that she never was charged with perjery. Never convicted. Never was told what they were saying she lied about. And suddenly her charges where dropped...
And now you say Zuckie paid her... with what? He has nothing! Obviously
Then Jen the only one in the whole trial brings her personal lawyer with her to sit in the court room while she is prosecuted because they have scared the shit out of her and she didn't want to take another risk of having Derek Champagne say she lied.
It was 3 years ago, what are you people going to do when Zuckie moves out of town? Move with him so you have something to gossip about?
When you know the real facts Robert, you can pull your ass out of the clouds
A simple case of clear jury tampering and DA recusement. What is so hard about that? The girl was kept silent. What don't you understand?
Jimbo

United States

#26 May 28, 2011
Comment #25 was intended for Robert comment # 21.
Pastor Bater

Leesburg, FL

#27 May 29, 2011
Pro Bono wrote:
<quoted text>
No propaganda, it just seems that there is a lot of sinful conduct in such a small community, rape, molestation, murder, women openly pursuing married car salesman, fornication, copulation. What is this once wonderful community coming to? A general disrespect for women, their rights and dignity, how shameful!!
Nice to get an objective view point Pro Bono. I have no ulterior motives for myself or my church, thank you.
honda man

Boonville, NY

#28 May 29, 2011
Pastor Bater wrote:
Here we go again, Crimes of the Flesh? Zuckie, you need to find Jesus.......... There is a higher court that you and the rest of us are accountable to.
Matthew 5:27 - 30
hee hee isn't it time for you to go play with your snakes, or make Kool-aid or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is this I hear about Michael Hart of Massena? Nov '16 Just Curious 1
News In Rural New York, Windmills Can Bring Whiff of... (Aug '08) Nov '16 positronium 23
News Lawmakers want security intelligence center for... (Jul '11) Oct '16 Gogetum 12
News Another town joins fight against dump (Jul '08) Sep '16 Dumbestdump 25
News Use of synthetic drug on the rise in North Country Aug '16 Number 1 runner 2
News Walbridge apparently out in Malone Town Council... (Nov '15) Aug '16 Dotell 3
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... (Jun '16) Jul '16 ponder575 2
More from around the web